I'm in need of something I can utilize to check messages and seal a z10 from weld dust. I have tried holsters and pocket pouch. So far a zip lock bag has worked best. I can still swipe while it's in there. The metal dust gets to powerful speaker magnets and distortion starts then hearing a call becomes impossible. I have no problems of getting it replaced but they start to recommend other phones which I don't want. What option is in mind is a smart watch but I can't find one that has everything I'm looking for. I would need one that is dust proof or somewhat. Has BBM or some kind of instant messaging that is found on blackberry and a caller id and I'm open to other devices as long as there is a way to android port apps for it to the z10. my family is why I need it. Wife works afternoon and I don't get home for two hours after they get out of school. There young and the oldest is the watcher. So so long. I'm a newbie still. Any advice is great and thank you crackberrry nation.

Posted via CB10
    01-17-14 12:20 PM
    What about a waterproof case? This should keep the metal dust out as well.

Aquapac Handheld Case User Reviews | BlackBerry Weather Resistant Cases | ShopCrackBerry

Just a for instance, it appears to be well reviewed with most reviews in the 4-5 star range.
    01-17-14 12:28 PM
    Maybe look into an otterbox defender?
    01-17-14 12:34 PM
    The defender leaves the speakers open/exposed, unfortunately that may not help.

Posted via CB10
    01-17-14 12:40 PM
    Thank you for your suggestions. The aqua pouch was great but it did managed to get a hot weld berry on it from a safe distance and now I've been paranoid that it might melt through to the phone one of these days. So I use a leather pouch and put it in my coat. Hang coat high but have phone led notifications visible. Otterbox is a option but the case I've seen so far isn't dust proof. I've checked the dimensions to see if one of there small everything box is. To see if phone would fit. But don't have a idea of a device to use other than smart watch to check messages. Thanks again

Posted via CB10
    01-17-14 12:55 PM