I have only had my Z10 a few weeks and so far I have loved it. A week ago I started having problems backing up on blackberry link. Now I am having glitching problems. It says the media card is not in and shuts off randomly, not going into an app if the icon is pushed, not going into the hub properly, not pulling up the unlock screen when in lock mode. I have no idea what to do I am still trying to get use to this phone.
    05-15-13 03:36 PM
    Might be best to wipe and reload.

Posted via CB10
    05-15-13 03:40 PM
    I was afraid of that because I have stuff that has not been backed up yet.
    05-15-13 03:43 PM
    Try backing up and restoring

Posted via CB10
    05-15-13 03:43 PM
    I was afraid of that because I have stuff that has not been backed up yet.
    Have you tried deleting non-essential apps? I think Recipe Box or some other app causes a lot of backup issues.

Also, saving Remember entries to Evernote is good when it comes time to wipe.
    05-15-13 03:46 PM
    Try this...

Open the back of the phone. Pull out the battery and SD car. Re-insert the SD card. Put back the battery, and let the phone re-start. The next step I would try is to re-install the operating system if this procedure does not work. This can be done with the Link software.

I have no idea if you installed any third party software. Sometimes a program can have a bug issue and cause some unexpected problems.

If you re-install the OS, just for a week or so don't install anything extra to see how the phone is working. Then install back any third party extras you installed. If the problem returns shortly after this would lead to a clue of the possible fault.

Some time ago, I installed a chess game. Shortly after, I was having some bridging faults with the phone. I re-installed the OS. The phone was working okay again. I then tried re-installing that chess game. The problems came back. I had to re-install the OS again. I never re-installed that chess game again.
    05-15-13 03:46 PM
    Have you tried deleting non-essential apps? I think Recipe Box or some other app causes a lot of backup issues.

Also, saving Remember entries to Evernote is good when it comes time to wipe.
    okay what is evernote?
    05-15-13 04:05 PM
    Ever note is a note app that syncs to the cloud. You can pull all media from the phone easily by plugging into the pc and accessing the phone like a usb drive.

Posted via CB10
    05-16-13 04:16 PM
    Always try and keep mine backed up just in case. Mine has been shutting off on me a few times but a friend said it was because of the tempature of the phone. Idk though. It hasnt really bothered me yet if its wants to re-boost. Lol
    05-16-13 04:54 PM