I have been having the following issues with my device anyone out there having these issues.

1) I am constantly losing signal. I will have full bars and then all of a sudden it will drop to limited signal. The only way I can get the signal back is either a reboot or going into the connection settings and changing the network settings.

2) So to solve issue number 1, I decided to turn LTE back on. I'm with Koodo and just didn't find that I had good LTE connectivity in my area. I live in Cambridge and work in Mississauga. With LTE I am noticing I will have 2-4 bars and then all of a sudden it will drop to H+.

3) I am having issues with my gmail. In the last 2 weeks I have stopped receiving email 4-5 times. This morning I was sending emails fine, and then I noticed someone had sent me an email at 2 pm and I didnt get it until 7. When I went to account settings, I had some message about account has timed out, I had to re-enter my password and then it went through the motions.

Does anyone have any suggestions. This all started happening recently. I don't really want to swap devices as I will have to get the new device unlocked again.
    04-16-13 08:14 PM
    Sounds like a koodo carrier issue in your area.

If it continues call koodo.

Posted via CB10, BB10, Z10
    04-16-13 08:24 PM
    Thanks, I'll keep an eye on it. I was thinking of doing a wipe but don't think that would help.

Posted via CB10
    04-16-13 08:43 PM
    About the email issue, I have the same problem with Gmail. I about to give up on Gmail although it's my preferred email and calendar. But there's no push/sync support. I've been giving outlook.com a try and it's been great. Reminds me of the good old days when push email was a BlackBerry standard. Unfortunately with the loss of BIS push is no longer.

@HectorBusyBee Posted via CB10
    04-16-13 08:51 PM
    I'm with TELUS and having the same signal issue. It started happening last week but I assumed it was either because I recently updated my ZED to the leaked AT&T OS .822 update or the weather. I live in Ajax and work in Downtown Toronto. I only noticed the issue because I like to stream music and only recently I've been having trouble doing so from my building. I always had my phone at the default network setting but yesterday I switched to HSPA+/UTMS with no success.

Edit: Switched back to the default Network settings and my cell signal is working again
    Edit: Nevermind, my signal is still flacky to the point that I cannot even make calls with the phone. If the update is the cause of my issues, I will try to downgrade the OS this weekend to verify. Sad that my cell signal bar is incorrectly showing signal strength and not the red x.
    Last edited by jay_men; 04-18-13 at 09:53 AM.
    04-18-13 09:38 AM