need help with browser
Can't find info on this anywhere. I can't seem to change the font in the browser. When I change the default it does nothing. When I double click to zoom its still to small for my eyes.
My 9860 is easier for me to read.
Why do I manually have to pinch before I can double tap to zoom on the c rackberry site.
I end up having to use the reader view. Although it works very well.
Should I do a battery pull or something for the new font to take effect.
Maybe I have a faulty phone I will post some pictures tomorrow. I will compare the font size that I use on my 9860 and what happens when I double tap compared to the same action on the z10.
Not only is the text larger on the 9860, it's brighter.
The 0860 is right now a better browsing experience.
- 02-06-2013, 08:51 PM #4
I don't mean to hijack your thread, but have a similar problem that may have the same solution.
I haven't had a problem with any site yet except for nest.com I was able to control my thermostat with my iPhone via the app, but seeing as there's no app for BlackBerry I've been forced to use the website. When I log on to the site, it says "Nest is optimized for full or 100% Setting." anyone know what this means or if there's an easy solution?
Okay, I've got the fonts to change by going to a different site. Works well on CNET for some reason.
On crackberry mobile, and full websites, I found I had to hold phone in portrait position to get the font large enough to read comfortably.
The browser doesn't seem to reformat the page and arrange text to accommodate the larger font.
It would be great if I could hide the address bar in Portrait position.
Last edited by crackd11; 02-06-2013 at 09:44 PM.
- By aboulhosn in forum BlackBerry Bold 9700Replies: 11Last Post: 10-01-2010, 09:37 AM
- By davedub69 in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 4Last Post: 09-05-2008, 05:04 PM
- By 99ssconv in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 7Last Post: 05-08-2008, 04:52 PM
- By everest29 in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 1Last Post: 03-28-2008, 11:09 AM
- By mish2brivero in forum BlackBerry Pearl 8100Replies: 6Last Post: 05-21-2007, 12:48 PM