I want to know about a good media locker or hider for my BlackBerry z10. And any applocker. Plz help guys I need it.

Posted via CB10
    06-26-14 11:11 AM
    I don't think there are any APP lockers although it would be nice.

I know there are a variety of file/folder HIDER type apps. But spur of the moment I can't come up with any names
    06-26-14 12:37 PM
    You can hide all media in a specific folder by creating a zero byte file with

.nomedia in it. That is DOTnomedia as the file name.
    ronfc likes this.
    06-26-14 12:42 PM
    Can't make a folder starting with "." (dot), could you please explain how to hide my photos from other people to see in my photos

Posted via CB10
    06-26-14 01:15 PM
    Can't make a folder starting with "." (dot), could you please explain how to hide my photos from other people to see in my photos

Posted via CB10
    You create a FILE with that name. It is best to create it on a computer. You can use something like Notepad on Windows. So you open Notepad. Then save the blank file (it might even work if there's text inside but I don't know). When you save it in Notepad (or other app), it might wind up with an extension like xxx.txt. So you can save it anyway you like. For instance khizer.txt. Then you would rename it:

.nomedia (again, that is DOTnomedia - I spelled out DOT since on some screens the dot or period is so small folks don't see it).

And make sure that it does not have a txt extension.

Then you place that file into any folder, say Vacationpics. Any jpg or video or mp3 files in that folder will not show up in the picture or music or whatever app. Now, anybody using FileManager probably can find the files. But they don't show in the normal apps.
    06-26-14 01:49 PM
    Ohhkk
    Thnks

Posted via CB10
    06-27-14 03:58 AM