So, I plugged my z10 into a charger, used it for a few minutes, put it down (not dropped or anything), picked it up a few minutes later, and nothing. I've read this has happened to many others. No red light, no startup screen, computer/blackberry link wont even recognize its as a mass storage device. Dead as dead.

So thats fine, this is the first BB Ive ever had that has went kaput (Ive owned about a dozen over the years)

I also have been fixing smart phones for years.

I CANT REACH ANYONE AT BLACKBERRY TO BUY A NEW MOBO TO FIX MY **bleep** PHONE.:Censored:

I'm a little angry.

I bought my phone privately, so theres no going through my service provider for warranty, and when asking even management at the phone company to order a replacement mobo, they stare at me like im foreign.

I noticed Blackberrys site is a disaster when trying to directly email them. Cant find an email anywhere.

Anyone know how to reach somewhere where I can buy a mobo for my phone? I miss it muchly.

Or if anyone has a broken Z10 that still shows it turning on, Ill buy it lol.

Seriously though, its an easy fix, and I cant find a place to buy it anywhere!
    09-15-13 09:21 PM
    The beard is weird.

Posted via CB10
    09-15-13 11:22 PM
    You can find some parts for them but, I suspect BlackBerry strictly controls the mobo since the embedded codes have to be registered. You may be best off selling yours as parts and buying a used replacement. As to how to contact BlackBerry, I've noticed companies involved in communications are always the hardest to communicate with. And I have no idea how to contact them.
    09-15-13 11:40 PM