I do google search for some topic, and results guide to cb forum. When i click on link it starts loading page, than just for second displays page and than it shows me complete blank white screen. And that just happens on cb. I'm going to wait for official 10.2 os because I don't like leaked ones... but does this happens to anyone else?

Posted via CB10
    Edit: When I go to forums.crackberry.com it opens website and I can browse it normaly, but if I for example try to directly open http://forums.crackberry.com/tips-ho...-bbsak-570663/ or any other 'direct" thread, it just happens as I described above.
    09-29-13 02:37 PM
    I do google search for some topic, and results guide to cb forum. When i click on link it starts loading page, than just for second displays page and than it shows me complete blank white screen. And that just happens on cb. I'm going to wait for official 10.2 os because I don't like leaked ones... but does this happens to anyone else?

Posted via CB10
    Edit: When I go to forums.crackberry.com it opens website and I can browse it normaly, but if I for example try to directly open http://forums.crackberry.com/tips-ho...-bbsak-570663/ or any other 'direct" thread, it just happens as I described above.
    Might be CB. I had the same thing happen about an hour ago on 10.2.0.1761.
    09-29-13 05:28 PM