hey all i just got my bbz10, switched from a note 2. so it reads my memory card but won't load my music on the music player. it says indexing my media files but then says no music still. i looked in my file manager and my music is still there. how come the bbz10 won't load my music? is anyone else having this problem?
    02-14-13 12:33 PM
    ummm disregard this post....it all of sudden showed up after like trying 20 minutes....
    CDM76 likes this.
    02-14-13 12:36 PM
    i've the same problem but i didn't figure out how to fix it
    03-07-13 01:35 AM
    I actually had this same problem today after editing a playlist. I tried restarting, but still nothing. Closed the music app and opened it a few times, still nothing. Then I tried restarting a second time, and it suddenly showed up.

I'm wondering if this has anything to do with music titles in different languages. I have different characters in my music from all over the world (Japanese, Chinese, Korean, Arabic, etc.) and those often show up as "file not found on SD" which is weird, because the files are there when I browse to them. Even when I check all my songs in the music app, all the files show up (it even shows proper characters). Maybe that's just an unrelated issue with my playlist?
    03-07-13 01:39 AM
    I found that changing the library from windows media player to I tunes on the BlackBerry link settings for your computer fixed this for me not sure why but give it a go.

Posted via CB10
    03-07-13 01:42 AM
    hey all i just got my bbz10, switched from a note 2. so it reads my memory card but won't load my music on the music player. it says indexing my media files but then says no music still. i looked in my file manager and my music is still there. how come the bbz10 won't load my music? is anyone else having this problem?
    Do you miss your note 2?
    Anything you "can't" do on the z10 that your note 2 could?

I am tempting to switch from note 2 to z10. Please share your experience.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2
    03-07-13 02:16 AM