I was sat in Starbucks this morning having my usual Americano coffee when 3 students walked over one said oh is that the z10 u have there yes I replied.

They then proceeded to take there phones out of there pockets 2 iPhone 5 handsets and one had a lumia 920 they proceeded to tell me why there handsets were much better than my z10 I of course defended my z10 and a bet was agreed on.

The first phone to load a Web page the quickest bought the doughnuts anyway we agreed on a website Crackberry.com
    We lined our phones on the table Fingers ready 1.2.3 go mine opened Crackberry quicker than **** through a goose.

I wish I had a camera pic of there faces mouths wide open with a look of shock on there faces I said no more and pointed to the fattest toffee doughnut.

After letting them have a play with my z10 they all had changed there mind on who had the best handset.

I have never enjoyed a coffee and doughnut so much.

Posted via CB10
    06-22-13 03:51 AM
    And then you woke up?
    06-22-13 03:56 AM
    Did u think of that reply all by yourself or did u get help from the telly tubbies.

Posted via CB10
    06-22-13 04:02 AM
    Did u think of that reply all by yourself or did u get help from the telly tubbies.

Posted via CB10
    Haha oh man

Posted via CB10
    Mecca EL, myckle and Supa_Fly1 like this.
    06-22-13 04:05 AM
    i know this feeling man ! feels great !
    my cousin owns a iphone and he always talks trash about bb.
    Well when i had my z10 , he laughed at me an said , damn you are stupid , that much money for a phone that doesn't even browse in a descent way...
    I said ok fine , let's take a look at the browsing.
    Wo both loaded sporza (belgium sports website) in desktopmode.
    Well since then , he no longer talks this way about bb , i loved his face when he was loosing.
    And ow yeah ofcourse it was the iphone 5.
    06-22-13 04:13 AM
    Lol that's awesome all that smack talk and can't back it up.

Posted via CB10
    06-22-13 04:30 AM
    Your title is misleading! My first thought "Z10 got owned? What? How!!?"

Posted via CB10
    R Field, StudioMezo and Bobert_123 like this.
    06-22-13 04:56 AM
    no never the z10 would never get owned.
    heyfarhaan and Takie like this.
    06-22-13 05:00 AM
    I got a feeling that other than donuts, there was also a cookie somewhere in the story... and you might owe her a bite of your donut...

Posted via CB10
    06-22-13 05:29 AM
    Heh here also, people looking at my white z10 like it's a phone from 2113

Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone using CB10
    06-22-13 05:38 AM
    Haha oh man

Posted via CB10
    OH BOY! Spanked

Oil sands Fueled
    06-22-13 05:50 AM
    No cookies just coffee and doughnuts I have never seen any one else with a z10 in my part of the country people just have pre conceived ideas that blackberry are crap for some reason when they have never even tried one.

I hate that sort of thing when they haven't even tried one or have a clue what the z10 can do.

This is not the first time I have had people tell me why did u buy a blackberry there rubbish.

I could of bet them cash but at the end of the day there a little wiser to how good the z10 really is.

Durham City is a university town and I can guarantee 99% of the students are apple users there every were.

I'm a prison officer in Durham even my colleagues either use apple or Samsung devices.

So my z10 sticks out like a sore thumb in my part of the world as I have yet to meet another user of the z10 apart from my family.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by Ukandy69; 06-22-13 at 06:09 AM.
    G-bone likes this.
    06-22-13 05:56 AM
    I love the reaction I get showing off my Z10! The usual response is "I can't believe that is a BlackBerry!". Everything about this thing is amazing except I simply cannot put it down! I'm always on it! I can't even stay in a conversation very often as I wind up drifting off into CrackBerry.

Posted From My Amazing Z10 via CB10
    j21jam6, fedakd and BallRockReaper like this.
    06-22-13 06:00 AM
    Cool story. Very similar thing happened to me in a bar.

Posted via CB10
    Takie likes this.
    06-22-13 06:05 AM
    I love the reaction I get showing off my Z10! The usual response is "I can't believe that is a BlackBerry!". Everything about this thing is amazing except I simply cannot put it down! I'm always on it! I can't even stay in a conversation very often as I wind up drifting off into CrackBerry.

Posted From My Amazing Z10 via CB10
    HossAlmighty, I do the same thing. My husband can't understand my attraction to being on this phone during every minute I'm not at work. I just love this phone. Crackberry is awesome and I learn so much. I don't know another person with this phone and I know a lot of people. I think that's strange.
    06-22-13 09:12 AM
    Hahahaha

There's a slight taste of 'win' in the donut, don't cha?

Also a faint aftertaste of 'free' and 'sweet'....

Posted from my ZZZZZZZZZZ
    angieberry10 and G-bone like this.
    06-22-13 09:13 AM
    Thanks for sharing.

I have an aunt who is an iSheep and she talks smack on my phone. Next time she does, we're doing something similar.... Except she can buy me a drink ;-)

I was in the ER with my son who had a broken arm and one of the attending nurses asked me if my phone was the new blackberry and I said it certainly is! We chatted for a few minutes and I told him how much I loved it and about its top features. He said he read about it, and after seeing one in real life, was going to get one soon. Yah!
    06-22-13 09:19 AM
    Another win: just compare the Z10's screen to the iPhone 5's.

Z10-4 .2354 via CB10
    Takie likes this.
    06-22-13 09:23 AM
    Should have told them to open up YouTube on desktop mode or New Fantasyland | Walt Disney World Resort My z10 owned other phones in Starbucks-vkn78.png
    Takie likes this.
    06-22-13 09:25 AM
    I was having some chick from my class add her instagram on my Z10 and she was like what the hell, thats a blackberry?

Posted via CB10
    Takie likes this.
    06-22-13 09:33 AM

Posted via CB10
    telly tubbies
    Takie and myckle like this.
    06-22-13 09:34 AM
    This isn't a good test. The link comes up blank!

Posted via CB10
    06-22-13 09:41 AM
    I had a similar moment recently when taking a photo on a sunny afternoon.

2 Japanese girls asked me to take their photo using their Samsung Galaxy S4. I did.

But you could barely see the screen in bright daylight. To view the photo, the girls had to huddle around the S4 to shield it's screen from the bright sunlight.

I had just taken a photo in the same place and I offered to show it to them on my Z10 screen... which was easily viewable in the direct sunlight.

Posted via CB10
    Korepab likes this.
    06-22-13 09:41 AM
    This isn't a good test. The link comes up blank!

Posted via CB10
    The Disney link worked for me on the first try.

Posted via CB10
    06-22-13 09:44 AM
    Your title is misleading! My first thought "Z10 got owned? What? How!!?"

Posted via CB10
    Me too

Posted via CB10
    06-22-13 09:45 AM
103 123 ...