hi !

sorry for may english !
    i buy unlocked BB Z10 and activated it but can't connected to mobile network !
    my sim is ok ! my phone is unlocked ! but it can't connect to mobile network !

I think with update my problem solved and i update my phone to DevAlpha-10.0.10.263 but still no network !
    can i back to 10.0.10.261 ?
    04-10-13 01:34 AM
    nobody help me !!!!
    04-10-13 07:46 AM
    Have you spoken to your carrier/network about why your phone cant connect??.

And why would you put a dev alpha OS on your device?? unless your phone is a dev alpha??
    04-10-13 07:48 AM
    if you need help, be more specific, your thread is really blurry :

your tittle said "z10" so i dont understand the "dev alpha os" please explain.

-witch z10 model you have if its a z10 and witch carrier was it originally locked to?

-did the issue appear at the first when you bought the phone and booted it up?

-who unlocked your phone? you purchased a code or was it the carrier?

-does it do this with foreign sim cards only or even with the original carriers sim card you wont have a network?

please help us to help you
    04-10-13 08:13 AM

Why my new Z10 connot connect to the mobile network?can you send me an idea how to solve this problem?
    11-28-13 11:32 PM
    Turn airplane mode on. Then off. Try a hard reset. Is the signal bad in the area where it happens? Has it happened always? Or did it start happening after something specific? (example after a leak or something like that)

"We are truly alone, the scars on your heart are yours to atone" (BBM#18)
    11-29-13 12:13 AM
    1) Can you make calls or does it not connect at all?
    2) If you're getting voice but no data, which model phone do you have and is it compatible with the carrier you are trying to use?
    3) If you're not getting calls and not getting data are you sure it's really unlocked? Tap About > Security and Privacy > SIM card. Look at the last three categories: they should all say "unlocked".
    11-29-13 12:43 AM
    1) Can you make calls or does it not connect at all?
    2) If you're getting voice but no data, which model phone do you have and is it compatible with the carrier you are trying to use?
    3) If you're not getting calls and not getting data are you sure it's really unlocked? Tap About > Security and Privacy > SIM card. Look at the last three categories: they should all say "unlocked".
    To add a bit to this. If you can make calls but not access the Internet, make sure data services are on.

"We are truly alone, the scars on your heart are yours to atone" (BBM#18)
    11-29-13 10:02 AM