Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 79
Like Tree12Likes
  1. BBGary's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    282 Posts
    Global Posts
    344 Global Posts
    #26  

    Default

    Well, anyway we're lucky that we're in Canada...and I feel for US guys reading the CB.
  2. ThaMunsta's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    416 Posts
    Global Posts
    429 Global Posts
    #27  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by QuIcKsIlV3r View Post
    You know, I thought you were cool, but now you just have burst my bubble lol... Damn that sucks, I was looking forward to that extra battery with the charger and the Bluetooth wireless speaker....
    LOL I know, I am ashamed v_v
    I was pretty psyched too man. I pretty much held my breath through Kevin's unboxing and nearly cried when I read the description. The retail will likely be more like this:
    Bold 9700 6.0.0.615 || Bold 9900 7.1.0.746 || Z10STL100-3 10.2.1.2102
    PlayBook 64GB 2.1.0.1753
  3. BBGary's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    282 Posts
    Global Posts
    344 Global Posts
    #28  

    Default

    Please post your unboxing reviews...
  4. Ryked's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    71 Posts
    Global Posts
    72 Global Posts
    #29  

    Default

    My black one shipped at 37 on the list and the white one is in progress at 197 on the list. Wanted to change from black to white but they said I have to cancel my black one . Not going to happen so I ordered the white one under one of my kids accounts. Hope they are both at the store on Tuesday morning, then I can pick which one I like best

    In the GTA btw.
    9000>9800>9810>White Zed10 eh! Running 10.2.1.537
    Need/want a Zed30 though
    PB Launch Day 16gb...now it is in a drawer somewhere
  5. BBGary's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    282 Posts
    Global Posts
    344 Global Posts
    #30  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryked View Post
    My black one shipped at 37 on the list and the white one is in progress at 197 on the list. Wanted to change from black to white but they said I have to cancel my black one . Not going to happen so I ordered the white one under one of my kids accounts. Hope they are both at the store on Tuesday morning, then I can pick which one I like best

    In the GTA btw.
    I did the same thing, but the one that was shipped is black. I always had black BB, white is reserved for my wife(9810), may be it'll change now.
  6. ThaMunsta's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    416 Posts
    Global Posts
    429 Global Posts
    #31  

    Default

    This is ridiculous. I either need a new job or a Z10 in my hands. My todo list keeps getting longer, but I haven't even tried to get through it - I just keep hammering F5 on CB LMFAO
    UGH O.o
    Bold 9700 6.0.0.615 || Bold 9900 7.1.0.746 || Z10STL100-3 10.2.1.2102
    PlayBook 64GB 2.1.0.1753
    Lideo likes this.
  7. Damatrix02's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    314 Posts
    #32  

    Default

    Add my pin we can talk I need a z10 buddy to get me through the wait.

    28730409

    Anyone else is welcome to add me too, we can make it guys just think of the US. But I think by then you will be able to get the phone off ebay and unlock it.
  8. BBGary's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    282 Posts
    Global Posts
    344 Global Posts
    #33  

    Default

    I hope that unboxing video was related only to UK .
  9. BBGary's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    282 Posts
    Global Posts
    344 Global Posts
    #34  

    Default

    I'm kind of happy to retire my 9800...
  10. jason9900's Avatar
    CrackBerry Addict

    Posts
    621 Posts
    #35  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AVPTI View Post
    Carriers won't sell the phone before Feb 5.
    For them to have the phones in store but not sell them its criminal
  11. BBGary's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    282 Posts
    Global Posts
    344 Global Posts
    #36  

    Default

    I think so too...
  12. Ryked's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    71 Posts
    Global Posts
    72 Global Posts
    #37  

    Default

    To top if off my belt clip case broke today fro my 9810! Guess I can start using my pocket since the Z10 is pocket friendly.
    9000>9800>9810>White Zed10 eh! Running 10.2.1.537
    Need/want a Zed30 though
    PB Launch Day 16gb...now it is in a drawer somewhere
  13. BBGary's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    282 Posts
    Global Posts
    344 Global Posts
    #38  

    Default

    I got an App World update to v4 for my 9800 and it lost reception for an hour after reboot - it was the sign
  14. melb_me's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    436 Posts
    #39  

    Default

    My Koodo dealer in town will have one for me on the 4th or 5th. He will call me when it is here. Now that's service! Also good to live in a small town.
  15. rolandmccarthy's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    10 Posts
    #40  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BBGary View Post
    I hope that unboxing video was related only to UK .
    It looks like we'll get the same items in the box here. The Rogers website, under "What's in the box" says:
    Battery, Charger, Headset, USB Cable

    Hopefully there is a phone in there somewhere!

    http://www.rogers.com/web/link/wirel...tailed=RIMLBLK
  16. Dimitri.69's Avatar
    CrackBerry Addict

    Posts
    902 Posts
    #41  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rolandmccarthy View Post
    It looks like we'll get the same items in the box here. The Rogers website, under "What's in the box" says:
    Battery, Charger, Headset, USB Cable

    Hopefully there is a phone in there somewhere!

    http://www.rogers.com/web/link/wirel...tailed=RIMLBLK
    That is true. We are ONLY getting the headset, phone, battery & charger. That is all.
  17. Ryked's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    71 Posts
    Global Posts
    72 Global Posts
    #42  

    Default

    Got the notification a few hours ago that the white Z10 has also shipped so I guess I can choose which one I like better on Tuesday. Was 197 for the white.
    9000>9800>9810>White Zed10 eh! Running 10.2.1.537
    Need/want a Zed30 though
    PB Launch Day 16gb...now it is in a drawer somewhere
  18. Dimitri.69's Avatar
    CrackBerry Addict

    Posts
    902 Posts
    #43  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryked View Post
    Got the notification a few hours ago that the white Z10 has also shipped so I guess I can choose which one I like better on Tuesday. Was 197 for the white.
    My sister ordered the Black one & it got shipped. She wants the white one SO on Tuesday, i have to go with her at the store & get them to switch it for the white one.
  19. Ryked's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    71 Posts
    Global Posts
    72 Global Posts
    #44  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dimitri.69 View Post
    My sister ordered the Black one & it got shipped. She wants the white one SO on Tuesday, i have to go with her at the store & get them to switch it for the white one.
    I ordered the black one originally and should have canceled it to order the white, but I wanted to make sure I had one on launch day. Since there are 5 lines on my bill just reserved a white one on one of the kids lines. Which ever one I don't take, rogers will just credit back the $40 and somebody else in the store will get it.
    9000>9800>9810>White Zed10 eh! Running 10.2.1.537
    Need/want a Zed30 though
    PB Launch Day 16gb...now it is in a drawer somewhere
  20. BBGary's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    282 Posts
    Global Posts
    344 Global Posts
    #45  

    Default

    I'm going to make another tough decision on Tuesday black Z10 or white Z10, The toughest part of it that it is Tuesday next week and not Friday this week.
  21. Dimitri.69's Avatar
    CrackBerry Addict

    Posts
    902 Posts
    #46  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BBGary View Post
    I'm going to make another tough decision on Tuesday black Z10 or white Z10, The toughest part of it that it is Tuesday next week and not Friday this week.
    Agreed!. I wish i could just go tomorrow & get it but i can not.
  22. QuIcKsIlV3r's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    2,914 Posts
    #47  

    Default

    I was having some serious dreams last night about going to the rogers store today and having the weekend to play with my Z10 and showing it off to my friends tomorrow night when we go out for drinks!!
    Be a follower, follow me on twitter www.twitter.com/quicksilv3r
  23. BBGary's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    282 Posts
    Global Posts
    344 Global Posts
    #48  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by QuIcKsIlV3r View Post
    I was having some serious dreams last night about going to the rogers store today and having the weekend to play with my Z10 and showing it off to my friends tomorrow night when we go out for drinks!!
    Unfortunately, It's not going to happen this week, but think about US BB fans...
  24. Kimberlee's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    29 Posts
    Global Posts
    36 Global Posts
    #49  

    Default

    My shipping notice from UPS says its going to be delivered to my Rogers Store today. I wonder if they will release the phone to me I'm praying they do.
  25. QuIcKsIlV3r's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    2,914 Posts
    #50  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kimberlee View Post
    My shipping notice from UPS says its going to be delivered to my Rogers Store today. I wonder if they will release the phone to me I'm praying they do.
    Well keep praying because it won't happen. They will receive the phones today, but are not allowed to sell until Tuesday. I have called my Rogers store already and they said nope, they will not give them out before, and someone else mentioned that the store could get fined and the employee that released it to you early could be fired for doing so.
    Be a follower, follow me on twitter www.twitter.com/quicksilv3r
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. My Staples Preorder has shipped!!!!!
    By brain615 in forum BlackBerry PlayBook
    Replies: 224
    Last Post: 04-19-2011, 04:48 PM
  2. My Staples pre-order has shipped!!!
    By dispatcher307 in forum BlackBerry PlayBook
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 04-16-2011, 08:50 PM
  3. has my storm been shipped? credit card has been charged
    By asylvia in forum BlackBerry Storm
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 12-05-2008, 01:55 PM
  4. My storm has FINALLY shipped!!
    By gobroncos in forum BlackBerry Storm
    Replies: 117
    Last Post: 12-04-2008, 01:23 AM
  5. Scary times ahead - my wife has a BlackBerry Pearl!
    By naviwilliams in forum Introductions
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 07-09-2007, 10:07 AM

Posting Permissions