I've had my z10 for 2 years and had my classic for a month. My aunt had a lg f9 and she hated it because the phone only came with 4gb of memory and she would have to delete all of her music, pictures, and apps constantly, even with a micro sd card! Her keyboard suddenly disappeared as well so she had to get google keyboard in the app store. I asked if she wanted my z10 she said sure! So I requested a unlock code from att and got it so now she can use it on metro pcs. She loves it! She was pleasantly surprised by the hub and liked that she could switch batteries and charge the other battery with the battery cradle. She also likes that it comes with 16 gb of memory and she can put her music and pictures on the sd card so she can have extra room for apps. So happy she likes it!

Posted via CB10
    07-13-15 08:32 PM
    I sold my Z10 to a business partner right after buying the Z30.

That was over an year ago.

He was an Android user. He never looked back.

May your aunt enjoy it and treat it well!
    07-13-15 09:40 PM
    That's awesome. Sounds like a very nice thing you've done for her!

Posted via CB10
    Cameo Gonzales1 likes this.
    07-13-15 09:40 PM
    Yep! I'm her new favorite niece!

Posted via CB10
    diegonei likes this.
    07-13-15 09:47 PM
    I was really surprised with BlackBerry10 when I got my Q10. It was a hand-me-down from a family member. Anything was an upgrade from my old phone, but the Q10 was perfect, and BlackBerry10 gives me flexibility for apps.

Glad to hear your aunt is happy with her "new" BlackBerry!

Posted via CB10 on BlackBerry Q10
    07-13-15 09:59 PM
    That's so cool! I love it when a former device goes to someone who can appreciate it.
    How do you like your Classic? Was it hard going from a touch screen to a keyboard?
    07-14-15 07:03 PM
    That's so cool! I love it when a former device goes to someone who can appreciate it.
    How do you like your Classic? Was it hard going from a touch screen to a keyboard?
    I like it a lot! It was a little hard. I would get the alt and cap key mixed up and I would forget that there was a symbol key. It has gotten easier to use though. I actually spell better on my classic! Idk why though

Posted via CB10
    07-14-15 07:21 PM
    My Z10s are for my parents whenever they come in from the Philippines. I've transitioned to Passports now.

But I have a feeling my Dad will commandeer one of my Passports or maybe my Z30 when they come over in October. Lol!

My Dad turned me on to BlackBerry and I haven't gone to any other platforms since my 9700 as a main phone. I've owned androids and ios but mostly out of curiosity and not as main phones.

Passport
    07-14-15 11:11 PM
    I like it a lot! It was a little hard. I would get the alt and cap key mixed up and I would forget that there was a symbol key. It has gotten easier to use though. I actually spell better on my classic! Idk why though

Posted via CB10
    I did the same thing with the fourth row keys and still sometimes do . They become really handy though. Just recently read some tips and tricks on an old BlackBerry 8703e and it taught me that by holding shift and pressing space would scroll the screen back up like the way space alone moves it down. Other little combos like how alt and delete will delete a character going forward instead of doing a backspace. Didn't know those til recently. I like the z keyboard, the 3 row Passport and the Classic keypad. All have their thing and I really dig using them all. Hope you are enjoying your Classic!

Posted via CB10
    07-15-15 01:39 AM