I
    I've had my BB Z10 about a week and there are too many bugs. I cannot peek into the Hub from some areas and a huge annoyance.
    The web browser does not allow you to side-swipe to peek at the BlackBerry Hub. This is strange considering BlackBerry developed the web browser so it should behave like other applications such as Contacts...even BlackBerry World allows me to peek. Gee I sound like a pervert since I began using the BlackBerry Z10. Oh, Officer, I was just peeking and flowing but the children shouldn't be scared of me. LOL
    02-10-13 03:46 PM
    The web browser does not allow you to side-swipe to peek at the BlackBerry Hub. This is strange considering BlackBerry developed the web browser so it should behave like other applications such as Contacts...even BlackBerry World allows me to peek. Gee I sound like a pervert since I began using the BlackBerry Z10. Oh, Officer, I was just peeking and flowing but the children shouldn't be scared of me. LOL
    What do you mean by that? You mean swipe up and half right to peek at your hub and then back down to return to Browser? This works for me.
    cjcampbell and anon(5624621) like this.
    02-10-13 04:48 PM
    MMS is working fine on my Z10.

All I did was tap on the attachment icon, went into the pictures folder, picked the one I wanted, and boom, it was sent.

Posted using CrackBerry App on BB10
    02-10-13 05:05 PM
    All this mention of MMS pics...but has no one else noticed that MMS video is now gone?

I called my provider (Telus) and typical they blamed it all on BB. yet in the end he conceded that Telus seems to have blocked it as well, because "they are currently looking to offer a Package to allow sending video via MMS"

WTF is this only MMS Lite??
    02-28-13 01:28 PM
    All this mention of MMS pics...but has no one else noticed that MMS video is now gone?

I called my provider (Telus) and typical they blamed it all on BB. yet in the end he conceded that Telus seems to have blocked it as well, because "they are currently looking to offer a Package to allow sending video via MMS"

WTF is this only MMS Lite??
    That is definitely just Telus trying to rip you off.

I am on Rogers and I can both send and receive videos via MMS fine.

Are you saying that when you going into text messages and select Attach you don't have the second icon listed in my attachment? Or that it is listed but doesn't work?
    Attached Thumbnails My Z10 can't send mms-img_00000049.jpg  
    02-28-13 02:02 PM
    Thx for the reply.
    The option is listed. But the vid quality is apparently so high it is too large a file to send.

With BBM there is no option for vid at all.

Seems the prob is that vid quality can't be altered to less than 720p. The MMS quality setting is gone.

Same for Rogers?

Posted via CB10
    02-28-13 05:16 PM
    That is definitely just Telus trying to rip you off.

I am on Rogers and I can both send and receive videos via MMS fine.
    Probably a stupid question on my part : does that count on your mobile data? Never use it as I always assumed it did.

Posted via CB10
    02-28-13 05:56 PM
    You guys have to stop feeding these lame *** trolls. They've opened accounts just to rag on BlackBerry. Check their accounts and you'll see. They're probably Android and/or I Phone reps paid to bad talk the Z10. If you ignore these idiots they'll go away

Posted from my Z10. Is there any better way?
    Got2GetAway and SlcCorrado like this.
    02-28-13 06:33 PM
    Thanks Shifty...i was about to write same... cheers +1

Posted via CB10
    SlcCorrado likes this.
    02-28-13 06:35 PM
    What do you mean by that? You mean swipe up and half right to peek at your hub and then back down to return to Browser? This works for me.
    I was hoping to be able to swipe right to simply peek at the BlackBerry Hub from any application. Not a deal breaker since as you say an upwards to the right swipe achieves the same outcome.
    02-28-13 10:07 PM
    @doug @shifty

WTF!...who is trolling??
    I'm a complete BlackBerry fan since they first came on the market... grow up dudes.
    All u see here is peeps looking for some advice & venting on some silly oversights & questionable decisions that affect how the new system works.

*eyes rolling *

Posted via CB10
    02-28-13 10:50 PM
    @gnomesane

Def it counts as mobile data. Wasn't a concern with BIS data compression before... now its one to consider.

Posted via CB10
    02-28-13 10:52 PM
    I am also having the same problem on Voda UK - just found settings on their website, and I was missing a zero in the IP address on the MMS settings on the phone - everything else was there. I am just now trying to send a picture taken on the phone to myself to ensure I can send and receive........ It is taking an absolute age, but it seems to be doing more than it was without that extra 0 in the IP address! I am having a fair few issues with the handset but I will persevere and see where I get. Issues with folders and SD card, no Facebook notifications coming through, missing my BIS emails like crazy, camera pictures not saving in the Pictures folder since the addition of my SD card even though I have asked for it to be saved on the device, issues with BlackBerry Link recognising my handset when it is plugged in (trying to do a restore but having no luck!!). I don't want to give up on my BB though; my first touch screen keyboard and I must admit that it is pretty amazing the good is outweiging the bad at the moment!!

UPDATE: It still didn't send after all that waiting!!
    Last edited by KTJ7679; 03-01-13 at 06:41 AM.
    03-01-13 06:02 AM
    I have the same problem. Got the handset yesterday, inserted the SIM, the phone works perfectly in all respects except for MMS. Displays "General Problem" when trying to send.

I tried contacting my telco, they had no friggen idea. Didn't even have the Z10 on their system. (Telstra)

Don't know how to fix this. All settings look correct.
    03-23-13 03:14 AM
    It sounds like we need to petition BB to implement quality sizing when sending MMS.
    A simple Large | Medium | Small | Original check list would suffice.
    As the quality of the camera gets better, the size of the pics/videos goes way up. And, as someone above said, without BIS compression we might to start getting to plan data limits even faster.
    03-23-13 08:36 AM
    I don't think this is my problem. I can't receive either so something very wrong is going on...
    03-23-13 09:11 AM
    I can receive MMS fine, for some reason I can not reply to the MMS. It will not go through. There is a red circle with a white dash through it. I'm on T-Mobile and trying to reply to someone on At&t (android).
    03-30-13 11:18 AM
    I don't think this is my problem. I can't receive either so something very wrong is going on...
    I'm having this problem with Verizon.. I'll receive maybe 1 out of 20 messages and even when i receive them and respond, the person says they never got the message. I even tried sending messages to myself.. didn't work. Very annoying and inconvenient. Will be asking how to fix this or a replacement, if that doesn't work then i'll go back to android until all the bugs are figured out.
    03-30-13 12:02 PM
    Okay, so I am having the same issue, however I can't even see the IP section in my advanced settings, only the apn, username and password sections. I'm on Optus by the way
    03-31-13 01:10 AM
    My HTC butterfly and my wife's iphone 5 send mms using my sim and the same settings so well.

Why the **** should I call my operator? They work fine. Z10 apparently not.

By the way there is no way to set picture size in mms settings (even iphone can do it) and there is no way to choose picture size in camera settings.

Amazing.

03-31-13 06:55 AM
    Mine did the same thing. I couldn't send mm but could receive. I went to Text message - setting - SMS - advanced - send text messages only as - Automatic. Tested, sorted!
    03-31-13 07:01 AM
    Checked it in a simple way -sent back picture received from another phone via mms. It went back just fine. But pics shot with Z10 camera don't get through. It says "General Problems" at the bottom of the message after I try to send it. Strange.

03-31-13 07:16 AM
    Same issue here. Go to text message- settings- advanced - SMS- send text messages as - Automatic. It's probably set to text only. Mine is sorted
    03-31-13 07:18 AM
    I have the same issue also
    05-29-13 02:24 PM
    No issues here I can send mms and video messages, rogers stl3

Posted via CB10
    05-29-13 02:29 PM
50 12