So I got my Z10 two days ago and for the most part am absolutely in love with it. Everything is so quick and fluid it blows my mind.

I pre ordered through Best Buy which was fine although I was disappointed with their pre order policy. Given what I heard and read about on the forums I was under the impression that you paid $50 at the time of pre order which would go towards the cost of your phone then also received a $50 gift card which could be used for your phone. So I assumed when I picked it up that I would be charged $149.99 then be able to use my gift card as well, not the case. It seems you just pay for the gift card and then can use it later on the phone, as I was still charged the $199.99. The process makes sense but the concept to me is stupid. I would have rather just kept my $50 dollars and not involved a gift card at all. Seems like a pointless step to me, anyone else have any thoughts??

But enough on that, I am absolutely in love with this phone and have talked to many people at AT&T and Best Buy and they all say they think this phone is awesome as well. Good job Blackberry!!

I do have a slight problem with my Facebook app, every morning when I open it my feed is from the previous week and I have to way to refresh it. Throughout the day it will show what people have posted that day but I have no way of seeing what was posted the previous night. Is this normal or just the app settling in??

Sorry this is a novel but feedback would be awesome!!
    BlackBerry <3

Posted via CB10
    diegonei and toutounjiomar like this.
    03-24-13 01:41 PM
    Strange, my facebook app works properly (for allll the use it gets �� I may have missed a few bogus moments). You could try deleting the account and adding it again, see if that does the trick!
    03-24-13 01:51 PM
    Often I would understand the pre-order deposit would be subtracted from your phone price but in the case of BestBuy, the $50 is a sneaky ploy for getting you to spend $50 more in their store.

It's a bit odd that your feed goes back to last week. I just opened mine and it is up to the latest post, which was 2 h ago for me. Anyway, you can refresh by holding and pulling down the posts until you see the "release to update"...simply release then it should update.

But FB has been funny lately. I've noticed it's gone wonky on me a few times in the past few days while I was using it on my desktop.
    03-24-13 01:55 PM
    Log into Facebook on your computer or browser and click on the sort button. Set it to most recent instead of top stories.

This may have to be done more than once since Facebook keeps switching it back to top stories. (many users including me have to constantly switch it back to most recent).

Hope this helps.

Posted via CB10
    03-24-13 02:14 PM
    Awesome! I reloaded it and switched my sort options and it's back to normal. Thanks guys!

Also is the rumor of letting your battery run down and then charging it fully to get longer battery life true? I noticed the first few days my battery seemed to run down quickly even with low usage and no active tiles open.

Posted via CB10
    trandz likes this.
    03-25-13 11:59 AM
    I've never done it, my battery life is great, I had my phone since launch in Canada and noticed a huge improvement with the latest Os update.

The very first week I had the phone the battery life was terrible, I turned off all non essential things like blue tooth, nfc, etc. It was better after I did that.

There is a big thread here somewhere about battery calibration, running it dead and recharging. I'm sure if you searched you would find it fairly easily.

Posted via CB10
    03-25-13 06:36 PM