No case! No need to hide the white z10

Posted via CB10 on my Z10 Oreo
    its not about hiding it... it's about keeping it safe!

case and screen protector are a must!!!!!!!!

Posted via CB10
    03-09-13 11:11 AM
    Get the sleeve. Works awesome with it and it protects but doesn't hide its beauty when you need to use the phone.

Posted from my BlackBerry Z10
    03-09-13 11:30 AM
    Did you do an upgrade recently? that could be why... i think my fee was around $247
    I did an upgrade a few months prior probably. Maybe 5 or 6 months. Maybe I can call back and have some fees reimbursed

Posted via CB10
    03-09-13 11:33 AM
    I did an upgrade a few months prior probably. Maybe 5 or 6 months. Maybe I can call back and have some fees reimbursed

Posted via CB10
    Then that's most likely the scenario. I think the early upgrade fees decrease by $16 a month (if i remember correctly). You can call and ask, but not sure if this will work out seeing as you already agreed to the terms and fees etc (but the answer is always no if you don't ask!). Also, depending on how much revenue your account generates to Rogers will also be a factor seeing as you upgraded only recently.

OR you can sell the phone you previously got (would help the balance --> just a thought).
    03-09-13 11:51 AM
    Then that's most likely the scenario. I think the early upgrade fees decrease by $16 a month (if i remember correctly). You can call and ask, but not sure if this will work out seeing as you already agreed to the terms and fees etc (but the answer is always no if you don't ask!). Also, depending on how much revenue your account generates to Rogers will also be a factor seeing as you upgraded only recently.

OR you can sell the phone you previously got (would help the balance --> just a thought).
    Recent phone was a galaxy Nexus, not worth a lot. I have a $65 phone bill so I'm not that important to them lol.

Posted via CB10
    03-09-13 11:54 AM
30 12