The reps on the phone said March 26th... At the Kiosk in the mall said March 27th
    03-18-13 12:24 PM
    The reps on the phone said March 26th... At the Kiosk in the mall said March 27th
    All we know is it is coming out before the end of March...

As in I'm gonna march myself in there and stick a Droid up all their asses sideways for saying before the end of March and meaning it so literally like a college procrastinator that hands an assignment in at 11:59 PM the day it is due.

This insane US delay better not happen again. I don't care what the reason. Maybe it was that US carriers didn't trust BB after the Storm to release a bug free touch device on launch. But my rebuttal to that is 9800? 9810? If you US carriers weren't morons and actually carried the 9860 you'd realize it is a wonderful phone. Whatever it is you see how well it is doing now so let's like...not have this rediculous delay again.

Never again. They release a product internationally, everyone should have it in the coming weeks. Not months.

And don't say before the end of March if you mean 11:59 PM.

And most importantly T-Mobile, ANNOUCE IT. What are you waiting for? Clones of Alicia Keys to come sing live at each retail store across the US?

Bloody ****.
    03-18-13 01:05 PM
    Great to hear about your experience so far!

T-Mobile will release the phone to everyone else at the end of the month probably. Me so saaad.
    03-18-13 01:15 PM

As in I'm gonna march myself in there and stick a Droid up all their asses sideways for saying before the end of March and meaning it so literally like a college procrastinator that hands an assignment in at 11:59 PM the day it is due.

Tell us how you really feel... lol. It will come, take it from a USA user... all in all I do overstand how you feel!
    Hope your day is great!

This insane US delay better not happen again. I don't care what the reason. Maybe it was that US carriers didn't trust BB after the Storm to release a bug free touch device on launch. But my rebuttal to that is 9800? 9810? If you US carriers weren't morons and actually carried the 9860 you'd realize it is a wonderful phone. Whatever it is you see how well it is doing now so let's like...not have this rediculous delay again.

Never again. They release a product internationally, everyone should have it in the coming weeks. Not months.

And most importantly T-Mobile, ANNOUCE IT. What are you waiting for? Clones of Alicia Keys to come sing live at each retail store across the US?

Bloody ****.
    Tell us how you really feel... lol It will come take it from a USA user. I do overstand how you feel thought!
    Hope you day is great!
    03-18-13 01:19 PM
    the reps say 26th because they will have it in your hands (over nighted) on release date which is the 27th , so in stores it will be there on the 27th....
    03-18-13 01:33 PM

Bloody ****.
    You're scary. It's just a phone.
    zeteo likes this.
    03-18-13 01:43 PM
    Not sure people are getting it from Tmobile Business. I called them and they said it is not available yet.. On the Website also there is a Notify Me option only..
    03-18-13 01:54 PM
    If it was just a phone, why would anyone bother posting here? Moreover, why does CrackBerry and all these enthusiasts exist and frequent here? It is NOT just a phone - it is an entire experience.

Everyone in the US wants to punch someone in the face for the delay. I pride myself in being the voice of the people so no one else has to say it and get called scary.
    SMocek, 00stryder, ddlax22 and 3 others like this.
    03-18-13 02:03 PM
    Inicholis I have A rf91, will I miss any bands. Any disadvantages?

Posted via CB10
    03-18-13 02:53 PM
    I am waiting patiently to upgrade my Iphone 4s to BB Z10 but unfortunately, I have to wait two more months before my Iphone 4s contract expire. ):
    My carrier let me upgrade 6 months ahead of my contract expiry... so you might be able to upgrade early, too. Unfortunately for me, they insisted I pick one of their new less-inclusive plans for more money to get the upgrade, so I paid outright, and have zero loyalty to them now (Virgin Mobile Canada). So, when people ask me, I steer them toward Koodo (Telus) which operates on the same physical network, but has better plans.
    03-18-13 02:55 PM
    If it was just a phone, why would anyone bother posting here? Moreover, why does CrackBerry and all these enthusiasts exist and frequent here? It is NOT just a phone - it is an entire experience.

Everyone in the US wants to punch someone in the face for the delay. I pride myself in being the voice of the people so no one else has to say it and get called scary.
    No, you are not the voice for me. I would not resort to violence or even have thoughts of violence over a cellular phone. There are many experiences in life; a phone really isn't even high on the list of the most precious ones. I am a phone enthusiast, not a phone terrorist.
    03-18-13 03:08 PM
    My experience with BB10 exactly! My brother has one, and I keep stealing it when he's not looking, till I get my own.

Let me start off by saying WOW...
    I received the Z10 last Friday 15th from T-Mobile (business) and the experience was awesome! What a difference, the device is super fast, very light, beautiful screen, excellent battery life and a great selections of apps to keep me entertained (business and games). Now with that being said; I did experience a strange reboot on my wife's phone (yes I had to get one for her). The battery life was at 80% and when we check it, it was powered off (I am not sure why). Other than that everything was great. Now for you netflix lovers, I was able to go online and watch movies and TV shows for free (just google it and you will see tons of them, Movie2K, Free-Tv-project, etc). This my $0.02 my experience!!!
    1. Downloads apps faster than my BB-PlayBook
    2. Super fast processor
    3. When you reboot the device and it powers up it ask you why did you remove the battery? (I really like that)
    4. Light and beautiful screen
    5. The best browser experience (super fast)
    6. The F-ing keyboard... wow
    7. I really like the apps selections in the BlackBerry World along with the movies and music
    8. Time shift on the camera but the quality is not that great (but it's workable)
    9. BBM screen share and file share
    10. NFC

What apps I will like to see:

1. Banking apps (B.O.A, CapitalOne, NavyFed, etc...)

DisLikes...
    03-18-13 03:16 PM
    The entire U.S.A wants to punch somebody in the face over a delay in the release of a cellular phone?

Seriously?

Jeeze what does Africa want to do to somebody for all the hunger and disease and 3rd world problems they endure?

First world problems.

-Chris-
    03-18-13 03:33 PM
    Hey Trinidad-34, could u let me know what kind of data plans doesT-mobile currently have for the Z10. I'm asking cause I'm leaving Sprint and I'm planning on buying mine unlocked online with the same model number as yours, so I just wanna make sure they will be able to offer me full 4g data on an unlocked Z10, before they are officially released to everyone on T-mobile..
    03-18-13 03:47 PM
    Also how does the mobile hotspot feature work on the device? Does T-mobile allow this feature for free? I would like to know cause there was a rumour going around in a forum that they might try to delay this feature, then try to charge more to use this feature later on.
    03-18-13 04:00 PM
    Hey Trinidad-34, could u let me know what kind of data plans doesT-mobile currently have for the Z10. I'm asking cause I'm leaving Sprint and I'm planning on buying mine unlocked online with the same model number as yours, so I just wanna make sure they will be able to offer me full 4g data on an unlocked Z10, before they are officially released to everyone on T-mobile..
    Jumping in here, just be aware that T-Mobile will make changes to their plan offerings on 3/24/13. Also, are you interested in postpaid or prepaid service?

Edited to add: which version of the unlocked Z10 are you getting?
    03-18-13 04:13 PM
    Hobby boy, it isn't free. Was free until I updated with a T-Mobile dim. And they loved it

Posted via CB10
    03-18-13 04:13 PM
    Yes it's true, the Tmobile business line will order you the phone. I called and confirmed from a business account rep and confirmed from my buddy who is a director of sales.
    03-18-13 05:13 PM
    sometimes you can do an early upgrade for a little bit of extra money, don't know till u ask.
    I was over a year away till my contract expired (Rogers, Canada). I got the Z10 for $110 without paying any early cancellation fees after they knew I was prepared to cancel early and switch to another carrier. They even waived the standard administration fee and provided a better package deal (more data, unlimited calls within Canada during day, evenings and weekends) for the same price that I was previously paying.
    03-18-13 05:32 PM

Bloody ****.
    I'll Sidekick them in the gut!
    ddlax22 likes this.
    03-18-13 05:52 PM
    Maybe to you its just a phone lol
    ddlax22 and meltbox360 like this.
    03-18-13 06:05 PM
    When I first set upmy device it asked me if I want to send information to RIM (BB) and I said yes. So everytime I remove my battery ii ask me if there was a problem.
    I have that setting on as well, but it doesn't ask that, strange. I've changed batteries a few a times to alternate the 2 that i have.
    03-18-13 06:07 PM
    When I first set upmy device it asked me if I want to send information to RIM (BB) and I said yes. So everytime I remove my battery ii ask me if there was a problem.
    This is interesting! I never had that and I authorised BlackBerry to collect information...

Posted via CB10
    03-18-13 06:20 PM
    Can someone explain the difference between the models that will be floating around here with T-Mobile, ATT, and Verizon?

Best Buy gave me a $600 dollar credit for a new phone yesterday because they could not fix my Bold 9900 within 10 days. So I can purchase an off contract Z10 for $100. So which carrier phone should I purchase and is it easy to unlock the Z10 (or could Best Buy do it in store?)

I preordered a Z10 for my girlfriend from Best Buy and she got the Geek Squad warranty, which I highly recommend. BB is pretty fanominal when it comes to returning/fixing/replacing electronics through Geek Squad, so I figured I can just use the one warranty plan for both phones and cheat the system a little bit lol.
    Balti43 likes this.
    03-18-13 06:24 PM
    march 27th according to my business rep. . it's what he's been told anyway (albeit that's still no guarantee of solidity).
    aw damn i wanted it out before at&t lol guess ill keep waiting
    03-18-13 06:28 PM
92 1234