| | 03-18-13, 07:59 AM Thread Author #1
My Weekend with the BB Z10 (T-Mobile USA)
Let me start off by saying WOW...
I received the Z10 last Friday 15th from T-Mobile (business) and the experience was awesome! What a difference, the device is super fast, very light, beautiful screen, excellent battery life and a great selections of apps to keep me entertained (business and games). Now with that being said; I did experience a strange reboot on my wife's phone (yes I had to get one for her). The battery life was at 80% and when we check it, it was powered off (I am not sure why). Other than that everything was great. Now for you netflix lovers, I was able to go online and watch movies and TV shows for free (just google it and you will see tons of them, Movie2K, Free-Tv-project, etc). This my $0.02 my experience!!!
1. Downloads apps faster than my BB-PlayBook
2. Super fast processor
3. When you reboot the device and it powers up it ask you why did you remove the battery? (I really like that)
4. Light and beautiful screen
5. The best browser experience (super fast)
6. The F-ing keyboard... wow
7. I really like the apps selections in the BlackBerry World along with the movies and music
8. Time shift on the camera but the quality is not that great (but it's workable)
9. BBM screen share and file share
What apps I will like to see:
1. Banking apps (B.O.A, CapitalOne, NavyFed, etc...)