And I'm on ATnT. I just tried on a fluke and it snuck itself right on through with no problem while they weren't looking. From 10.2 right up to the dastardly 10.3.2836 or whatever. I never had Google Play or the Amazon appstore so I dont expect any problems. I thought it was not possible but after many failed attempts there you have it. this is with no simcard in the phone.

Can I sneak in here without being moved to the helper administrator forum that my Z10 is loading videos on the background I cant see but can hear, so I kill wifi and come back in, 3 times while trying to post. had to type my message in my text app and paste, I was typing verizon on screen keyboard and could hear every click but it replaced the word with the two letters 'ed' which I hadnt even typed. The gremlins on this site are alive and well and the 'private messages' I was asked to use instead went under water as soon as I replied to the request for more info. I am not asking for or expecting help I just want to be allowed to have a thread about it in the open.

I love this little Z10 its like a brand new phone yay.
    04-08-16 05:51 PM
    One more thing kind of off topic sorta, is the same update had unwantedly downloaded onto my Passport, and I didnt install it, why fix what's so perfectly not-broken? that update wasn't supposed to be mandatory, but I guess its in the phone now lying in wait. I t was worth the risk on the Z10 finally arriving into 10.3 from 10.2. should I worry about finding any bug fixes at this point?
    04-08-16 06:00 PM
    Not sure at his point but you may have to apply the Android runtime bug fix to .2876 to correct it not being able to uninstall Android apps once installed. Check CB for more info on this.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    04-08-16 09:36 PM
    All Verizon phones are unlocked. What kind of service are you getting on at&t?
    04-10-16 10:10 AM
    I get good service at ATnT. I was posting about the update bc I had this phone a long time and it wouldnt update until now. I assume (?) I dont need the android runtime bug fix for apps only downloaded thru BlackBerry World? I gave up on the android apps that dont come from there, and use the browser version of Pandora One for as long as I still have the subscription.
    04-10-16 10:40 AM