I've had blackberry cell phones since tracks balls were around. I've always loved my BBs. I've always had 2. One from work and one for personal. The security and easy system made if my favorite. I did contract with Apple yet still carried my BlackBerry with pride.

Today I picked up my z10 initially I found it different and very easy start using. I have developed friendships over the years from all over the globe and I do keep on touch with them. To my surprise I noticed beside BBM blackberry does not have a single third party app. Apps like. Whatsapp, kik, viber and other ones. Other friends carry a variety of platforms. I say whatever one is comfortable with. Not my place to judge them on their choice.

I am somewhat heart broken because to my surprise non of those apps are on here where on launch day it was told that these apps will be available. I've a proud Canadian I take pride to use blackberry because it's a Canadian company but with this kind of let down I just feel betrayed.

Posted using CrackBerry App on BB10
    CDM76 likes this.
    02-16-13 01:06 AM
    Whatsapp native app will be released in weeks.
    02-16-13 01:13 AM
    Please write to all these companies to tell them that you like your BlackBerry Z10 but that you miss their apps and don't understand why they're not there. Also, an idea would be to send them messages on Twitter if you use Twitter.
    CDM76 likes this.
    02-16-13 01:15 AM
    No offense but anyone can browse blackberry world beforehand and see what is there. I can see you being disappointed but not really surprised if you'd looked around.

Sent from my BlackBerry Torch 9850 using Tapatalk
    02-16-13 01:35 AM
    No offense but anyone can browse blackberry world beforehand and see what is there. I can see you being disappointed but not really surprised if you'd looked around.
    Exactly. Go to appworld.blackberry.com and choose the BlackBerry Z10 as your device. You do not even need to sign in and it will let you see the entire catalog as available to that device.
    02-16-13 01:39 AM
    At least he likes the phone right?
    02-16-13 01:49 AM
    I thought just like bb7 they got their apps in order. Let's not go third party apps and look at blackberry protect. I never used a desktop. I had my protect on a weekly backup. Whenever got a new phone just installed BlackBerry Protect and VOILA! People saying oh I shouldve looked into it. Well I saw the launch video and they did say it will be out with apps and Skype. But nothing yet.

Posted using CrackBerry App on BB10
    02-16-13 01:51 AM
    they never said does apps like Skype, whatsapp etc. would be there right away, they just said those devs were committed to BB10, be patience, all does apps are under development, and will be ready ASAP !!
    02-16-13 03:10 AM