Having the z10 for a long while now I have put it through its paces in every day life including a trip to dubai in which I heavily relied on it to stay connected while on the go.

1. The device takes some amazing HD video at night. Didn't think so till I viewed it back home on a bigger screen.

2. Battery life isn't that much of a problem. Nothing worse than the iPhone I came from. I bought the battery bundle and have yet to use it. Keep in mind I don't use the phone for anything but texting and calling frequently and viewing emails from time to time

3. Wifi signal is fantastic. Got a signal in the hotel when my iPad couldn't.

The conclusion I came with is this, in wouldn't be able to live without some if the things missing on this great phone had it not been for the fact that I usually have an iPad mini on me as well. I think they make the perfect set when put together. Super smooth phone with a great OS and a very productive interface. IPad mini for all the playtime one might need

Posted via CB10
    piquepoc and parapep10 like this.
    05-11-13 04:23 PM
    Having the z10 for a long while now I have put it through its paces in every day life including a trip to dubai in which I heavily relied on it to stay connected while on the go.

1. The device takes some amazing HD video at night. Didn't think so till I viewed it back home on a bigger screen.

2. Battery life isn't that much of a problem. Nothing worse than the iPhone I came from. I bought the battery bundle and have yet to use it. Keep in mind I don't use the phone for anything but texting and calling frequently and viewing emails from time to time

3. Wifi signal is fantastic. Got a signal in the hotel when my iPad couldn't.

The conclusion I came with is this, in wouldn't be able to live without some if the things missing on this great phone had it not been for the fact that I usually have an iPad mini on me as well. I think they make the perfect set when put together. Super smooth phone with a great OS and a very productive interface. IPad mini for all the playtime one might need

Posted via CB10
    Nice, can you tether you mini?
    05-11-13 05:56 PM
    Indeed I can and it works flawlessly

Posted via CB10
    kbz1960 likes this.
    05-11-13 05:58 PM
    Indeed I can and it works flawlessly

Posted via CB10
    Cool. Is that over bluetooth? I know people had a difficult time if it ever worked going the other way and trying to tether their playbook to an iPhone.
    05-11-13 06:06 PM