Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By mandm1229
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    375 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default My Phone the Z10

Good morning everyone,

So I got my Verizon Z10 black on launch day.

I absolutely love this phone. I cannot get enough of it. It flows so well and I have not had any lag or freezing. I did have a few restarts but that does not bother me.

The keyboard is fantastic, I have been doing some demos on it for friends and I love it. The swipe down and up is beautiful. Hands down the best virtual keyboard I have used.

Apps- Not worried about apps because I look at BlackBerry world and can't find much to download but when I think about it, I would look at Google play and the iTunes app store and never find anything anyway. I am not a person of apps. I use a few but with a browser like the one on the Z10 I do not need many apps.

Build- The build quality of this phone is great IMO everyone that picks it up says how perfect it feels in their hand. Even if they are a iphone or android user. The black backplate feels wonderful in my hand. This device is BEAUTIFUL.

Battery- I do charge mine twice a day. But I do notice that my second charge lasts a lot on get than the first. I will be at 30% at around 5-6 PM. So I get a heavy use for about 12 hours.

OS- This OS is wonderful. It works great and moves with ease. I find myself peeking all the time. It blows people's mind when they do it for themselves the first time. I think blackberry did it right this time and I am excited for the future of this OS.

Camera- The camera is a little granny but coming from my 9930 I am happy with it. I have a DSLR so I do not need a perfect camera phone. The Time shift is wonderful.

I love my BlackBerry Z10. Would like to call it Zed10 though. I want BlackBerry to stay around but I also LOVE people seeing this phone and standing out in a crowd with this phone. It is not ANOTHER iphone or android device this is a Blackberry the devices built for us. For us to carry on and take care of life and flow and be effecient.

BlackBerry is Back and ready to dance.

Thank you guys have a great day.

Posted via MY BlackBerry Z10
    Thanked by 2:
    KDB84 (04-03-2013),  SirJes (04-02-2013) 
    Blue Shift, KoukiFC3S and KDB84 like this.
    CrackBerry Master

Yay! We have a happy camper!
    Buy the Z10 because you choose to. Enough reason in itself.
    Thanked by:
    mandm1229 (04-02-2013) 
    CrackBerry Abuser

I feel your excitement, I agree 100%!
    I too, love this phone, it's the best.

Posted via CB10
    My Z's 1st Z10 and now Z30 is keeping me from my Zzzzz's
    CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    773 Global Posts

Welcome to the club! Enjoy!

You will find that your battery life will get better as you use it. It helps to do a run of battery conditioning cycles to get it up to its potential quicker.

The camera has a bit of a learning curve, but you'll find you can take some really awesome pictures after getting accustomed to the controls.

Posted via CB10 with my Z10
    "My Z10 doesn't need apps to be awesome...my Z10 was awesome right out of the box"