Does not rotate between portrait and landscape anymore (rotation lock is NOT on)

Proximity sensor is not working. So when I finish with a call and go to hang up, I have to swipe up to wake up the screen. Instead of it waking up on its own once it's not by your ear.

When calls come in, it used to have the name/number of the contact with their Facebook or LinkedIn profile pic. Now the pic is extra large and pushes the name/number out of frame until I answer

The battery has been messed up for a while. Like, I'll be streaming pandora/apollo and following a workout routine at the gym and it'll get hot and drop from 85% to < 20% in like 90 minutes. The device monitor graph looks like a roller coaster free fall.

Oh, and some apps, like Amazon music, tend to lock it up completely where I actually need to do a battery pull.

I figured I'd re-load the OS with link, but i wanted to do a backup first. So what happens when I try to do a backup?

My phone is all kinds of messed up-img_20150509_084902.jpg

Help?

Posted via CB10
    05-09-15 09:03 AM
    Apologize for the sideways picture. That's due to the lack of rotation when I flip to landscape.

Posted via CB10
    05-09-15 09:04 AM
    Just backup what you can manually without Link. You may lose text messages, remember notes, maybe some other stuff, so screenshot or copy all the important things. Backup contacts to a cloud service or send them over bluetooth to another device.
    There are third party backup apps in BlackBerry World, might be worth considering assuming they will install and function on your malfunctioning device.

If your phone is so screwed up, it would be risky restoring from a Link backup made now anyway. If you really must restore, restore from the last known good backup.
    05-09-15 02:22 PM
    What a waste.

I reloaded the OS and recovered an old backup from 9/2014. Lost all my text history and a bunch of other things that I can't get back. Didn't help. Orientation sensors are still messed up.

Posted via CB10
    05-11-15 05:17 PM
    Does not rotate between portrait and landscape anymore (rotation lock is NOT on)

Proximity sensor is not working. So when I finish with a call and go to hang up, I have to swipe up to wake up the screen. Instead of it waking up on its own once it's not by your ear.

When calls come in, it used to have the name/number of the contact with their Facebook or LinkedIn profile pic. Now the pic is extra large and pushes the name/number out of frame until I answer

The battery has been messed up for a while. Like, I'll be streaming pandora/apollo and following a workout routine at the gym and it'll get hot and drop from 85% to < 20% in like 90 minutes. The device monitor graph looks like a roller coaster free fall.

Oh, and some apps, like Amazon music, tend to lock it up completely where I actually need to do a battery pull.

I figured I'd re-load the OS with link, but i wanted to do a backup first. So what happens when I try to do a backup?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20150509_084902.jpg 
Views:	429 
Size:	38.3 KB 
ID:	351930

Help?

Posted via CB10
    Just do a hard reset and try nothing changes means go to security wipe even though it not working try an autoloader that better

Posted via CB10
    05-11-15 09:47 PM
    You will have to run an autoloader without a restore. It sounds so messed up that you need a clean slate.

Use Ultimate Backup to backup your contacts, media, messages, and documents. Do not use Link.

Z30STA100-5/10.3.2.680
    05-11-15 09:50 PM