Exists
    Between
    User
    And
    Keyboard

Posted via CB10 on my Z10!
    good ol' PEBCAK
    08-15-13 11:24 AM
    u may want to think before u post something, BlackBerry is just a device, your carrier powers your BlackBerry, so go there first and stop bashing BlackBerry.

Golf=passion
    How typical; blame it on BlackBerry. I dropped my coffee this morning and it is BlackBerry's fault. =0)

Posted via CB10
    08-15-13 11:27 AM
    i love that you expect I sit around on my thread waiting for replies all morning.... I get the out look issue.... but the lag in text msgs in the HUB, not sending a receiving which would be carrier, the fact i go into hub and click a message and it doesnt show up for a while... thats OS and or Device.... and the lack of appts on my HOME calendar... has nothing to do with outlook....
    How many text message do you have saved up?

Years worth?

If you have thousands of texts this will affect your speed.

Get an app like SMS backup in BlackBerry world and backup all of your texts then delete them all, since they are backed up you cane restore later if you like.

Had a friend that had texts from 2008 to today and the text app would take 10 seconds to send a text

If that is not the issue, do a backup of you phone with BlackBerry Link then do a security wipe of your phone, wait for it to reset then reinstall the backup, reenter your email passwords and wait for the system to populate, depending on how many emails, what your time settings is and how many accounts you have may take a while.

Again a few quick searches on here would have shown you any of these solutions I got them all from using the search and not just ranting about BlackBerry

Good luck

From the Zed of Rockivy
    08-15-13 11:34 AM
    BlackBerry did it again. Innovated BB10 which is so smooth, I spend too much time with q10. It keeps me organised without shouting. My ATRIX, iphone, dell venue pro, and Samsung are all up for sale. My BlackBerry 9900 is not for sale, my 9790 I am spending money to repair internal mike is not for sale. When I thought BlackBerry was finished they invented the trackball, then the trackpad and Now the swipe.....BlackBerry keep doing it again and again.
    08-15-13 11:44 AM
    i love that you expect I sit around on my thread waiting for replies all morning.... I get the out look issue.... but the lag in text msgs in the HUB, not sending a receiving which would be carrier, the fact i go into hub and click a message and it doesnt show up for a while... thats OS and or Device.... and the lack of appts on my HOME calendar... has nothing to do with outlook....
    Ok, delete Microsoft account, reboot phone, wait 10 mins. Now all other data that went missing should be back minus the Microsoft stuff. Wait till tomorrow, add Microsoft account again and all will be well. Do not reinstall OS or perform security wipe. It's a Microsoft problem ok. It did affect the calendar but if you perform what I outlined above then you'll be ok.

Trust me, I'm a Lantern.

Z10STL100-2/10.1.0.4633 O2 Uk
    Skyforever likes this.
    08-15-13 11:46 AM
    Maybe somebody can explain why I lost all my local calendar entries. Not the one from outlook but the ones that I saved on the device only. All of them got wiped

Maybe the op had a similar issue , but didn't know how to differentiate between the two.

Posted via CB10
    08-15-13 11:49 AM
    Maybe somebody can explain why I lost all my local calendar entries. Not the one from outlook but the ones that I saved on the device only. All of them got wiped

Maybe the op had a similar issue , but didn't know how to differentiate between the two.

Posted via CB10
    Idk but that is what happened to me too. I performed what I outlined above and it's fine now.

RB26DETT likes this.
    08-15-13 11:52 AM

Posted via CB10
    Check under Manage in the Calendar app. Maybe it's not checked for display
    08-15-13 11:54 AM
    It seems like the calendar was not implemented well because online calendars should not affect the local one. I have just tried adding entries and the local calendar won't accept anything.

Calendar app might be due for an update

Posted via CB10
    08-15-13 11:56 AM
    Idk but that is what happened to me too. I performed what I outlined above and it's fine now.

I deleted the Hotmail account and all the entries came back. I don't even use the outlook calendar but I never would have thought that it would affect my offline calendar.
    BlackBerry please fix this bug.

Posted via CB10
    08-15-13 12:02 PM
    Is hotmail mobile back up or still down. I've reset the account several times and it works for an hour and then all emails disappears and contacts calendar once again gets all screwed up. Let me guess the only way to fix this is to wipe the phone and start over again.... might be time for a youtube hammer smashing of a Z10.

Posted via CB10
    08-15-13 01:14 PM
    Is hotmail mobile back up or still down. I've reset the account several times and it works for an hour and then all emails disappears and contacts calendar once again gets all screwed up. Let me guess the only way to fix this is to wipe the phone and start over again.... might be time for a youtube hammer smashing of a Z10.

Posted via CB10
    No need to do a wipe just delete the Hotmail account until Microsoft resolves the issue. Doing a wipe won't help

Posted via CB10
    08-15-13 01:22 PM
    No need to do a wipe just delete the Hotmail account until Microsoft resolves the issue. Doing a wipe won't help

Posted via CB10
    So, your saying hotmail mobile still down. Funny thing is the wifes hotmail on her Z10 works fine. According to MS everything is back up. Which pretty much says it's a BlackBerry problem. Also a simple syncing issue shouldn't affect other accounts. Thats a bad design and/or programming.

Posted via CB10
    08-15-13 01:30 PM
    So, your saying hotmail mobile still down. Funny thing is the wifes hotmail on her Z10 works fine. According to MS everything is back up. Which pretty much says it's a BlackBerry problem. Also a simple syncing issue shouldn't affect other accounts. Thats a bad design and/or programming.

Posted via CB10
    I have just re added my Hotmail account with calendar and contact sync on. The contacts, calendar entries and email are all working for me.
    Delete your account wait 5 minutes then add it again, hopefully it will work.

Posted via CB10
    08-15-13 01:45 PM
    Just want to clarify, as people seemed to have misunderstood what I stated. The OP said he was also having trouble with texts and the security wipe was for that, the email issue is a Microsoft thing totally different and a security wipe won't do any thing for that.

From the Zed of Rockivy
    Last edited by rockivy; 08-15-13 at 03:10 PM.
    08-15-13 01:52 PM
    I have just re added my Hotmail account with calendar and contact sync on. The contacts, calendar entries and email are all working for me.
    Delete your account wait 5 minutes then add it again, hopefully it will work.

Posted via CB10
    Been there done that and it happens all over again about an hour later.

Posted via CB10
    08-15-13 01:54 PM
    In this case I think is a PEBUAK issue.

Problem
    Exists
    Between
    User
    And
    Keyboard

Posted via CB10 on my Z10!

In the IT world we have a special code that we use when closing out a service ticket like this.

The code is: ID10T
    08-15-13 02:25 PM
    Nothing is ever BBs fault....ever
    rockivy likes this.
    08-15-13 02:33 PM
    Well I will add that I am not getting notifications on my 10.2 leaked calendar (yes I KNOW it's a leaked OS)....I'm trying to fix now by extracting calendar files from the autoloader...no luck so far
    08-16-13 09:56 PM
    It's partially BlackBerry's fault. One account failure shouldn't be able to affect the other accounts and calendars and contacts, but bad proframming in BB10 has allowed it to. If you delete hotmail from accounts. The other accounts will work properly again, such as calender.

Posted via CB10
    Hmm....I was able to set my gmail account after MICROSOFT'S outage with no issues and I still can't get live.com emails to my z10. So, I'm wondering how this is "partially BlackBerry's fault".......its too bad I have to continually sort through hundreds of comments such as this to get the information I need...
    08-18-13 01:24 PM
    Hmm....I was able to set my gmail account after MICROSOFT'S outage with no issues and I still can't get live.com emails to my z10. So, I'm wondering how this is "partially BlackBerry's fault".......its too bad I have to continually sort through hundreds of comments such as this to get the information I need...
    Because if you deleted hotmail(which was not syning properly due to MS problem) off the phone other accounts work as usual. But if hotmail was still on phone calender and tasks went blank as if nothing was working. Thats what makes it partially BlackBerry's fault. Miss syncing accounts shouldn't affect the syncing of other accounts on phone. That just poor programing.

Posted via CB10
    08-18-13 02:44 PM
    It seems like the calendar was not implemented well because online calendars should not affect the local one. I have just tried adding entries and the local calendar won't accept anything.

Calendar app might be due for an update

Posted via CB10
    I think it has to do with which calendar is showing in settings accounts default you can choose your default calendar if that calendar is down like outlook/hotmail was nothing will show that is why one poster mentioned deleting the hotmail account fixed the problem. You could just change the default to local and it should work as well

Posted via CB10
    08-18-13 02:58 PM
    Because if you deleted hotmail(which was not syning properly due to MS problem) off the phone other accounts work as usual. But if hotmail was still on phone calender and tasks went blank as if nothing was working. Thats what makes it partially BlackBerry's fault. Miss syncing accounts shouldn't affect the syncing of other accounts on phone. That just poor programing.

Posted via CB10
    It has nothing to do with programing rather just showing what the default calendar shows. And that setting is in accounts

Posted via CB10
    08-18-13 03:01 PM
    It has nothing to do with programing rather just showing what the default calendar shows. And that setting is in accounts

Posted via CB10
    If all accounts are set to display in calendar and one has syncing problems; the one should not wipe the others acounts from showing in the calendar. Guess I should reword it to a design flaw....

Oh and hotmail is not and was not my default.

Posted via CB10
    08-18-13 06:16 PM
    Microsoft is now admitting there are intermittent issues: http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/w...a-087a2a76aecb

Posted via CB10
    08-18-13 07:46 PM
50 12