It is the 3rd day after I picked up my Z10 in white. I am in China and a friend bought it in UK and mailed it to me in Beijing. Had a play with it for the past 2 days and the device overall is working well, however they are noticable functioning bugs here and there...I am a huge BB fan and a somewhat heavy user, I had 5 keyboard BBs before Z10, the last one is 9900.

My issues so far:
    1. Rotation lock isn't working: the icon is not hightlighted/not blue, which means the phone should be able to rotate to landscape, but it doesn't, not in any interface or app. It worked on the first day but not any more, is it a bug or hardware problem?

2. Notification goes off: I noticed a few people having the same problem, a side loaded whatsapp is what causing mine. So often when I am in the middle of whatsapping, all notification goes off, including LED and audio. only fix i have is a reboot.

3. Delay in displaying contacts names and details: sometimes when I open text/bbm/contacts, it takes a few seconds to properly display names before it was all numbers and digits, pretty annoying

4. My alarm didn't go off this morning when the phone is in bedside mode, i wasn't sure if it was me forgetting setting it or a system bug, will try again tonight.

Your suggestions or fix on above would be greatly appreicated....again still a fan of Z10 and just want it to perform better. cheers!
    02-16-13 09:52 PM