Only read this if you have a sense of humour.

Well, in reality it's less than 24 hours because I slept, ate, used the bathroom, etc during this period, but I still think I have enough experience with the Z10 to give my expert opinion. When I say expert, I mean that I have been a phone user for two centuries, 20th and 21st.

Phone calls: I made several calls from the Z10, and I must say, I was very disappointed. Yes, my husband and I could hear each other clearly. The calls weren't dropped. In fact, the calls were perfect. Meh. So last year's technology. Since BB waited to release the phone until this year (2013), I was expecting a holographic projection. Very disappointed.

The typing experience: The phone feels great in my hand, not to heavy, not to light, which makes typing for long periods tolerable. The flick typing is cool but, then I asked myself, why should I have to type or even speak at all. This is supposed to be a smartphone. It should pick up my brain waves, organize my chaotic thoughts, and make me look smarter than I am. Is that too much to ask?

The "apps situation:" I headed over to Blackberry World to check out the apps. I saw a lot of pretty little pictures that look like icons, but they can't be apps because all the reviewers said that Blackberry 10 doesn't have any apps, so these must be something else. I am going to call them nonapps. Blackberry seems to have a lot of nonapps that work like regular apps, but they really need to get rid of these nonapps and get some real apps, pronto.

The hub: What's up with this? A way for me to see all of my messages and e-mails at the same time? I can choose which account I look at or all of them? Hmm...This isn't the way it's done on the iphone or the S3. What was BB thinking, coming up with a new way of doing things? Not good, not good at all.

Home button: OMG!!! What happened to the home button?! I am lost! I don't know what to do! It's the end of the world! HELP!!!

Disclaimer: This is just a spoof of the recent trend of "I hate the Z10" in the forum. I wanted to lighten the mood around here a bit. In reality, I am loving my Z10. I have only had it for a short while, so I am not really qualified to pass judgement as yet. I was waiting for the Q10 but couldn't wait any longer. Presently, I don't have any complaints because I bought it with my eyes wide open, and I knew what to expect. I hope that this makes some of you laugh.
    04-09-13 02:18 PM
    I like you. You can stay.

Posted via CB10 from my Zed
    cman5 and KDB84 like this.
    04-09-13 04:16 PM
    Funny read. Thank you. I'm sure some will complain about it somehow...lol. just cause that's what some do.

BlackBerry Z10 and 32gb PlayBook
    04-09-13 04:27 PM
    The BlackBerry Psy10 comes out soon for psychic keyboard operation and holographic projection. ; )

Posted via CB10 using my awesome BB Z10
    trynacu2 likes this.
    04-09-13 04:29 PM
    04-09-13 05:32 PM