Hay guys,

My first ever video about anything ever Just to share what I have faced so far with Z10. While my video is uploading, I would like to add that my second start up of mobile took 45 seconds In case someone wants to know. Also, after restarting my device, I connected it again with Laptop and it worked absolutely fine

Thanks.

01-31-13 09:00 PM
    Nice. Enjoy the z10. The last BB I owned took forever and a minute so this is fantastic.
    01-31-13 09:18 PM
    Thanks. I cannot sleep, still playing with it, best thing about new OS is that everything is new and you want to know everything ASAP. Having fun : )
    01-31-13 09:30 PM
    Thanks. I cannot sleep, still playing with it, best thing about new OS is that everything is new and you want to know everything ASAP. Having fun : )
    Congrats on having the Z10. How's the battery life and also how's the internet browser?

Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 using Tapatalk
    01-31-13 09:58 PM
    Hi!
    Have you tried tethering from your Z10. I had to use android with 9800 just because android has this option(hotspot) and 9800 no.
    01-31-13 11:16 PM
    Did RIM provide a way to port your data from a old berry to Z10? And how about the battery life?
    02-01-13 01:01 AM
    Not to be mean or anything but you should not expect a case of any sort in a box with a device any more. This is not something that the device manufacturer does it was an agreement between the manufacturer and the carrier but the carrier has now decided to stop this practice because they can make more money from the sale of the accessories. Just wanted you to know
    tjseaman likes this.
    02-01-13 01:23 AM
    Doing battery pulls already smh.
    CrownIsle likes this.
    02-01-13 03:47 AM
    Hi!
    Have you tried tethering from your Z10. I had to use android with 9800 just because android has this option(hotspot) and 9800 no.
    There is an option for tethering in setting and never used it before but I would give it a go for you.
    02-01-13 08:34 AM
    Congrats on having the Z10. How's the battery life and also how's the internet browser?

Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 using Tapatalk
    I cannot say much about battery life yet but will report as soon as possible. Jumping from 9900 to this phone make you feel big difference between browser so I am very happy with it. But someone who used browser on other platforms could spread better light on it
    02-01-13 08:38 AM
    Did RIM provide a way to port your data from a old berry to Z10? And how about the battery life?
    Well that's my third disappointment. They provide mobile change on blackberry link but it just showed me that what will be copied from old device but never let me choose what to copy from old device and once the transfer was done, I am unable to see my phone contacts from old phone :/ this is annoying as everyone is calling and I have no clue who is it!! I will look around to see I didn't do it property but I am sure I did
    02-01-13 08:45 AM
    Not to be mean or anything but you should not expect a case of any sort in a box with a device any more. This is not something that the device manufacturer does it was an agreement between the manufacturer and the carrier but the carrier has now decided to stop this practice because they can make more money from the sale of the accessories. Just wanted you to know
    Thanks appreciated I think I am still living in old age
    02-01-13 08:48 AM
    Doing battery pulls already smh.
    Well I did once and since then it's fine
    02-01-13 08:50 AM
    I guess crackberry will publish on how to do that soon. But I think there's an option in BBOS where you can backup your data to SD card and restore in Bb10. Or use BBlink to do that job. If you login to BB10 BBM with you previous BBID it'll automatically restore your previous BBM contacts.

02-01-13 10:11 AM
    Hi!
    Yes, there's USB/Bluetooth tethering and HotSpot options, both works fine. If you have playbook, you can use your BB10s data using Bridge (and bridge does not cause high battery drain like hotspot).
    02-01-13 10:13 AM
    I guess crackberry will publish on how to do that soon. But I think there's an option in BBOS where you can backup your data to SD card and restore in Bb10. Or use BBlink to do that job. If you login to BB10 BBM with you previous BBID it'll automatically restore your previous BBM contacts.
    Yes you are right and I transferred everything using BB link but my phonebook is not exported for some reason :/
    02-01-13 10:52 AM
    [QUOTE } but my phonebook is not exported for some reason :/[/QUOTE]

I allways have my contacts on my sim card for that very reason especially when you change phones as I do.
    02-01-13 12:33 PM
    [QUOTE } but my phonebook is not exported for some reason :/
    I allways have my contacts on my sim card for that very reason especially when you change phones as I do.[/QUOTE]

That's very clever of you but they changed my sim to micro sim so even if I had contacts saved on sim I would not be able to transfer them to my Z10
    02-01-13 12:45 PM