My BB Z10 will not sync contacts. I updated the device with 10.1 along with the latest version of BB Link. Everything was working fine and then...now I can not sync at all. I have spent many hours on the phone to rectify the situation to no avail. I've had many issues with the Z10 since I bought the device but most have been resolved. The big issue is the amount of time I have spent on the phone trying to work through the problems. The latest sync issue seems to be the straw that will break the camels back. This issue has been escalated at BB so I will give them to Monday to resolve. If they can't find a solution I am sad to say I'll be moving on. Anyone else having syncing issues and have they been resolved? I'll share my emails from BB support if anyone wants to see them.
    06-26-13 09:41 PM
    Try using in touch app contacts. I use it to sync and backup across various devices. Very ez

Posted via CB10
    Bfalcon1 likes this.
    06-26-13 09:44 PM
    Thank you for the recommendation. Can you explain in more detail? I'm trying to sync via BB Link with a USB cable. My company does not have wireless syncing capabilities. I appreciate your help.
    06-26-13 10:53 PM
    Try using in touch app contacts. I use it to sync and backup across various devices. Very ez

Posted via CB10
    Used that for contacts. Half my kingdom if they would add calendar to the app. They are an awesome developer.

Presented by Dr. Emmett Brown on BlackBerry Z41
    06-26-13 11:16 PM