hi,

I am having a problem with my signal, it keeps showing H or E, but my data is off, I didn't think anything of it at first because signal does get lost at time, I toggled with my Mobile network and data , and switched them both off and on ( I left it off for about 20 Minutes ) I then proceeded to reboot my phone because it still hadn't come back, when that didn't work I took the simcard out of my phone and put it back in and still there is nothing.

is there a setting I can put on in order to activate my data again? im not sure why this is happening ,I know it is not signal, as I am at my office and I don't have signal problems here.
    03-11-15 05:02 AM
    Check your mobile connection setting. Options - Network and Connections - Mobile Network (your carrier name should be right underneath) - Mobile Network and Data Services toggles should be in ON (blue) positions. Data services while roaming - optional. Network mode - try different settings. No harm. Network Selection Mode - Automatic preferred, but again try manual if you want. You should also see your service provider name in Available Networks section and what type of radio is currently active (LTE, 4G and so on.)
    03-11-15 03:18 PM
    Check with your carrier..... seems like it might be their fault....

Posted via CB10
    chaosdivine likes this.
    03-11-15 03:20 PM
    I recently had my WIND cell tower nearby my house go down for several hours twice in two days. Emergency calls only. Seems they had a problem with the tower. I called them and they gave me an escalated case number and asked me to report back if things improved in the time they needed to track things down. They ended up upgrading the tower and things are fine once more. If it's confined to one geographic area, it's probably the cell tower. Call your carrier to find out and log a help call.
    03-11-15 03:56 PM