FACTS:
    1.) Everyone is allowed to post in the CB community.
    2.) Everyone is entitled to have a free opinion.
    3.) Everyone has a right to speak their mind.
    4.) Everyone has a right to disagree with members opinion.
    5.) Everyone does not have to share the same opinion.

I have been a non signed up member of the CB community for several years. I am a new member this year as in posts. I am really sick and tired of coming on this site with the same garbage forums being started over and over and over again. All I have been seeing on this forum the last few months are stupid posts " I am leaving Z10", " Goodbye Z10" "Going back to my iphone" " My mommie says I am not allowed to have a Z10" (last one an joke)..

MY BEEF:
    I find it extremely funny that if you lip someone off on this site or if you post in the wrong category you are quickly warned to be nice or your post gets moved into the proper category. My question is WHY are these stupid " I am leaving my Z10" threads not grouped together and shut down and moved into the EXACT same threat that was started 100 times over the week before???? Why are moderator's not doing their jobs and moving these threads together and merging them into one thread? Why do I need to come on this site and read the exact same stupid complaints over and over and over and over again? I have really noticed it in the last 2 months getting worse by the day and I am contemplating just going to a new forum all together!!

Everyone like i stated above has an opinion and a right to express it BUT do we really need 1000 threads on the same exact issue? I know I can't be the only one that feels this way!!! IF a moderator doesn't want to do the job then I will do it..

If you agree with what I say then hit the "Like" button and lets put a stop to the stupidity!!!!!
    05-22-13 03:55 PM
    MY BEEF: when people put their rants in the wrong forum because they didn't bother to read or care to put it in the proper place

you could also do the right think and point them in the right direction

http://forums.crackberry.com/general...t-here-260887/
    05-22-13 03:59 PM
    Relax. Its an internet forum and its always been this way. If yo don't like the threads, don't read them. This site isn't just to stroke Blackberry and how great they are. Its for anything Blackberry related good and bad.
    sonic_reducer likes this.
    05-22-13 04:01 PM
    I hate it when someone posts yet another rant about people that make "I'm leaving" posts.

Posted via CB10
    05-22-13 04:05 PM
    About to make a "My mom cheated on my dad until he left the iPhone for a Z10".

That will show the OP how passionate my mom is yes that will do.

Posted via CB10 (BB Z10 : BLK)
    EchoesFX, crash_kid2013 and jrdba like this.
    05-22-13 04:08 PM
    About to make a "My mom cheated on my dad until he left the iPhone for a Z10".

That will show the OP how passionate my mom is yes that will do.

LMAO trust me i know how passionate your mom is she is here with me right now..lol
    05-22-13 04:10 PM
    Relax. Its an internet forum and its always been this way. If yo don't like the threads, don't read them. This site isn't just to stroke Blackberry and how great they are. Its for anything Blackberry related good and bad.
    Actually I am agreeing with you 110%.. I never said that BB is the god nor how great they are. No phone is perfect for everyone or the application they use there phone in. Some people love iphone or android or BB. It will always be that way and that is what makes this world great. Choice. Yes you are right this is a forum like I stated in my post. My beef is that all these threads are not pooled together into 1 thread THAT is my beef!!!
    05-22-13 04:15 PM
    LMAO trust me i know how passionate your mom is she is here with me right now..lol
    Lol. Nice! I couldn't be happier lmao.

05-22-13 04:20 PM
    My BEEF with CB Moderator's not doing their job!!!!!!-crybaby.png

Posted via CB10
    05-22-13 04:23 PM
    I've been banned before...

Posted via CB10
    MERCDROID and Fubaz like this.
    05-22-13 04:40 PM
    lmao that makes 2 of us. I was almost banned by a moderator because she didn't like my smart *** comments that I made back to her smart *** comments to me so she gave me 2 warnings
    05-22-13 04:47 PM
    Actually I am agreeing with you 110%.. I never said that BB is the god nor how great they are. No phone is perfect for everyone or the application they use there phone in. Some people love iphone or android or BB. It will always be that way and that is what makes this world great. Choice. Yes you are right this is a forum like I stated in my post. My beef is that all these threads are not pooled together into 1 thread THAT is my beef!!!
    Then lets put all the positive threads in one category as well. There can be two total threads: One for people with no problems and one for people with problems with their Z10. Just KCCO and don't worry about it. It isn't hurting you or anyone else if their are several threads in here about the same topic. Mods would have to be policing this forum 24/7 to keep it organized and I seriously doubt this is anyone's day job.

And if you would have done a search you would see that your thread has been posted before. So you just added a duplicate thread on the same topic. Good job!
    h20work likes this.
    05-22-13 04:51 PM
    FACTS:

I have been a non signed up member of the CB community for several years. I am a new member this year as in posts. I am really sick and tired of coming on this site with the same garbage forums being started over and over and over again. All I have been seeing on this forum the last few months are stupid posts " I am leaving Z10", " Goodbye Z10" "Going back to my iphone" " My mommie says I am not allowed to have a Z10" (last one an joke)..

MY BEEF:
    I find it extremely funny that if you lip someone off on this site or if you post in the wrong category you are quickly warned to be nice or your post gets moved into the proper category. My question is WHY are these stupid " I am leaving my Z10" threads not grouped together and shut down and moved into the EXACT same threat that was started 100 times over the week before???? Why are moderator's not doing their jobs and moving these threads together and merging them into one thread? Why do I need to come on this site and read the exact same stupid complaints over and over and over and over again? I have really noticed it in the last 2 months getting worse by the day and I am contemplating just going to a new forum all together!!

Everyone like i stated above has an opinion and a right to express it BUT do we really need 1000 threads on the same exact issue? I know I can't be the only one that feels this way!!! IF a moderator doesn't want to do the job then I will do it..

If you agree with what I say then hit the "Like" button and lets put a stop to the stupidity!!!!!

Cool story bro.
    stitch69 likes this.
    05-22-13 05:14 PM
    I don't Like BEEF I rather CHICKEN ...

Posted via CB10
    05-22-13 05:17 PM
    Cool story bro.
    I knew you would love it
    05-22-13 05:25 PM
    I've noticed a lack of consistency in enforcement.
    I've also noticed that friends of mods get to do what they want and criticizing them gets you an infraction.
    The only mod I have nice things to say about is pkable, he's reasonable but some of the others are not.

I've received infractions for talking in general terms and was told I was attacking a single user(I created a composite 'person' from all of the posts in a thread). Well wouldn't you know this bully user I was accused of attacking has the mod who got me listed in their friends. And they personally attacked a few people on the thread with no posts edited or removed, so I assume no infractions as well.

I got a warning for disagreeing with a mod and continuing the debate after they tried to make me stop because I bested them.

It's silly at times.
    bbfarmboy2008 likes this.
    05-22-13 05:32 PM
    MY BEEF: when people put their rants in the wrong forum because they didn't bother to read or care to put it in the proper place

you could also do the right think and point them in the right direction

http://forums.crackberry.com/general...t-here-260887/
    Hey Fubaz, who won the beatz???
    05-22-13 05:33 PM
    Calm it down sir, if you don't like something don't read it, don't yell with beef on CB cuz it might not help you cuz you are not the first and probably not the last who will say this, so please just calm down go to sleep you sound tired, that all I have to say, oh before I forget I actually like it this way it kinda fun like this!!!!

Posted via CB10 ~ Join the One And Only active News channel on BBM Channels just add C000E96C1 ~
    05-22-13 05:42 PM
    I've noticed a lack of consistency in enforcement.
    I've also noticed that friends of mods get to do what they want and criticizing them gets you an infraction.
    The only mod I have nice things to say about is pkable, he's reasonable but some of the others are not.

I've received infractions for talking in general terms and was told I was attacking a single user(I created a composite 'person' from all of the posts in a thread). Well wouldn't you know this bully user I was accused of attacking has the mod who got me listed in their friends. And they personally attacked a few people on the thread with no posts edited or removed, so I assume no infractions as well.

I got a warning for disagreeing with a mod and continuing the debate after they tried to make me stop because I bested them.

It's silly at times.
    I got an infarction for trolling after another poster directed a vicious 3 paragraph post at me. I was like ya, okay bro LOL.
    stitch69 likes this.
    05-22-13 05:48 PM
    I got an infarction for trolling after another poster directed a vicious 3 paragraph post at me. I was like ya, okay bro LOL.
    Heavens, not tissue death? LOL. Sorry, couldn't resist...

Like the NFL: don't retaliate.
    vegetto_456 likes this.
    05-22-13 05:54 PM
    Unfortunately, stupidity can't be fixed.
    05-22-13 05:58 PM
    FACTS:

MY BEEF:

You know, I think I can speak for some of us CB users when I say that we agree that its getting fairly annoying to see posts where people bash the Z10 or Q10 (not so much yet), but the posts that are even more annoying are ones like this. I was also a non-member reader of CB for many years, but I most certainly did not join just for the cause of airing my dirty laundry--I joined because I wanted to be an official member of the CB community. And as any community will tell you, both in the real world and online, there are good times and there are trying times. This just so happens to be a somewhat trying time for the CB community because everyone and their mother decides to leave posts like these lying around. I'm not saying this to be a d-bag, I'm just giving my honest and personal viewpoint and opinion.

It kind of feels like this thread is just beating a dead horse.
    My BEEF with CB Moderator's not doing their job!!!!!!-beating_a_dead_horse_by_potatoehuman-d3fead4.jpg
    h20work, MERCDROID and Thunderbuck like this.
    05-22-13 05:58 PM
    Isn't BlackBerry 10 awesome?!?! I absolutely love it. I think it is the best thing to happen to technology in the history of all technology. I'm serious, I really believe that. I am also experiencing that everyday I use these devices. Amazing. Wrong thread? I'm sorry, BlackBerry 10 for eternity.

Peace
    05-22-13 06:03 PM
    You know, I think I can speak for some of us CB users when I say that we agree that its getting fairly annoying to see posts where people bash the Z10 or Q10 (not so much yet), but the posts that are even more annoying are ones like this. I was also a non-member reader of CB for many years, but I most certainly did not join just for the cause of airing my dirty laundry--I joined because I wanted to be an official member of the CB community. And as any community will tell you, both in the real world and online, there are good times and there are trying times. This just so happens to be a somewhat trying time for the CB community because everyone and their mother decides to leave posts like these lying around. I'm not saying this to be a d-bag, I'm just giving my honest and personal viewpoint and opinion.

It kind of feels like this thread is just beating a dead horse.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	beating_a_dead_horse_by_potatoehuman-d3fead4.jpg 
Views:	104 
Size:	60.6 KB 
ID:	164195
    awwwwwwwwwwww thanks muffin cakes xxooxxoo
    05-22-13 06:07 PM
    USERS START A NEW THREAD BECAUSE THEN THEY WILL BE HEARD (SEEN).. ITS COMMON SENSE. IF SOMEONE IS LEAVING THEIR Z10, IT MUST BE BECAUSE THEY ARE EXTREMELY FRUSTRATED WITH THE PRODUCT AND THEY WANT TO VOICE THEIR OPINION AND THEY WANT USERS TO COMMENT ON THEIR OPINION.

I used caps lock to get my message across.. that is how the internet works, now calm down and let users voice their opinion, without them there would be no CB forums
    05-22-13 06:14 PM
36 12