I charged my phone last night and I woke up to a dead phone. I tried recharging it but it wont turn on just the 2 red blinks. How can I recover my phone and hopefully my files </3 Please help.
    05-29-15 02:52 AM
    Hi.

1/ Did you use the genuine BlackBerry wall charger ? (if USB, the genuine BlackBerry USB cable)
    2/ Try the simple method :
    a) unplug your device
    b) remove the battery
    c) plug the charger until there's a "no battery" sign on the screen
    d) unplug the charger
    e) put the battery back
    f) plug the charger

if double blink again then hold the power button for at least 30 seconds until - hopefully - life is back.

Please answer/report.

P.S: this is only by experimentation I'm leading you in that direction, as it did the trick for mine (not sure why though !)
    clingypanda likes this.
    05-29-15 04:45 AM
    Hi I'm the one who asked. I tried it but I failed starting step c. It don't display anything just a black screen. My is phone also cannot be detected by link, blend, autoloader. Thanks for helping me. It was really random it suddenly wont turn on. <3 my photos it's really heartbreaking
    05-29-15 05:01 AM
    Hey clingypanda !
    Welcome aboard but please don't give up so fast !

The c) step fail + USB non detection is a pretty interesting indicator.

You didn't answer the question about genuine (wall) charger nor USB cable. Can you please confirm both are genuine ?
    Also, when you plugged the charger, was there any led blink ?
    clingypanda likes this.
    05-29-15 08:16 AM
    +1! My Z10 did this on May 20th with a generic car charger! So far I can only get it to the restart circle/square at 100% but not back on. It will stay on that screen for hours and not come on. I've tried every BlackBerry and nonBB charger I can find. When connected by USB, my computer reads it as CD Drive J.

Posted via CB10
    05-29-15 08:36 PM
    Hi again Superfly. Yes, I used the original charger and usb that came with the phone.
    Whenever I try plugging it to the wall socket/computer it blinks one red.
    Also, if plugged into a laptop my laptop will just prompt a sound that something's just got connected but bb wont appear in the device manager. There are times that it will be detected but 'error in installing device' and still didn't detected by link.
    05-30-15 11:16 AM
    I am in the same situation with one of my Q10s. Thankfully I was able to purchase a Verizon branded Q10 that has been unlocked so I am able to use it with T-Mobile. It functions perfectly fine, except I only get 4G when before I used to get 4GLTE at all times with my T-Mobile branded phone. Still, wish I could fix that phone so I can go back to using it.
    05-30-15 11:52 AM
    Maybe try method #2.
    1/ remove battery
    2/ plug wall charger until 'something happens'
    3/ place the battery back with charger still plugged.

You may want to repeat it say 3-4 times.

As far as I can tell, i'd tend for a battery problem.
    Did you let it 'die' and left it w/o charge for a while before this happened ?

Posted via CB10
    clingypanda likes this.
    05-30-15 06:36 PM
    Hours before, it went completely drained after 3 hrs flight from SG to PH so I charge it in the airport. I travelled for another 3 hours and it drained the battery again. That night I charged it to 100% then I woke up to this dead z10. Sucks so bad, the customer service of the network provider in the PH wont even touch it because it was out of their concern as per their agent. U_U they even ask me to visit bb's service center personally. I use this z10 for almost a year only.
    05-30-15 10:09 PM
    Well, my best shot is that the battery died.
    I believe this is a relatively cheap piece and if you can afford this, as you never expected troubles before ...
    You might want to get another one, either online or in a shop.
    Then, my advice would be to opt for an external charger (that may also give a second chance to the current battery) like this one :
    BlackBerry Z10 Battery Charger Bundle - ShopBlackBerry.com

If you are lucky enough to find a BlackBerry Booth (airports) or carrier shop, then they might help by just trying another battery to be sure that's the problem befor you invest 20-40 extra bucks.
    05-31-15 03:42 AM
    Thanks Superfly, I really hope though that the battery just died and not an os problem I can't afford to lose my files. Until now there's no improvement yet. Yesterday, I tried a bb z10 battery but maybe it's a class a from a store. Sadly it didn't work.
    05-31-15 03:51 AM