I get "unable to save name" message when try to add the device ("an error has occurred while saving device name"). I then get Sync unsuccessful message "an error has occurred during the attempt to access the device data".

Link worked fine before the latest OS came out - I was able to upload my calendar onto the PC, and contacts transferred. Now nothing.

I've deleted and reloaded BB Link, tried relodaing the data, tried the one-way sync, nothing seems to help.
    04-22-15 06:43 PM
    Your problem is well known. It has something to do with Link not recognizing your phone data due to a conflict with a certificate. It happened to me--the non-syncing issues and I finally went to Outlook.com calendar and contacts and copied the calendar and contacts over. I no longer use Link except to back up and I'm not sure why I'm doing that. With outlook.com calendar and contacts, it now syncs instantly via push to the cloud. It was easy to do but did require some steps, like downloading outlook connector to my office 2007 and office 2013. Then set up the outlook.com account and copied my office 2013 calendar over to outlook.com and made it my default calendar--same with contacts. It all works very smoothly. Good luck with your issues and I'm sure that BB will eventually fix the problem with Link, but I'm not waiting this time.
    04-22-15 07:13 PM
    incredibly bloody annoying. Link works, however I cannot configure my calendar/contact sync. It is set up now so that calendar events in outlook take precedence which means that all my blackberry passport events will be deleted.
    06-30-15 10:28 AM