All the android apps in my z10 do not work with my mobile data app especially my amazon app and 1 mobile market. Once I open it, my app displays no Internet connection. However, the app will display a list of android app which I want to download ( I wonder where it got the internet connection to display the list). Once I select the app I want to download and then click on download, the download automatically pause (that's in 1 mobile market) while in amazon, it shuts down the amazon app. Other Android apps that doesn't use Internet connection works very well, but the ones that uses internet doesn't work.
    05-21-15 01:03 AM
    First try installing "Android Assistant" (you may have to use wifi if your carrier data is not working.) Then go to "tools" and see if it shows "Mobile Networks" as being active. If not, activate it within this program and see if it helps your Android apps connect.
    05-21-15 08:05 AM
    First try installing "Android Assistant" (you may have to use wifi if your carrier data is not working.) Then go to "tools" and see if it shows "Mobile Networks" as being active. If not, activate it within this program and see if it helps your Android apps connect.
    thanks a billion... it worked... I owe you one
    11-08-15 10:06 PM