You know, I'm proud to say that my first smartphone was a BB,...the awesome BB Bold 9000! I graduated to the 9700,...but only because it was better. I later moved to the 9800,...and now the 9810. All of the upgrades were made simply because the newer devics were better. For me, my Blackberry's have been a valuable tool in the operation of my business. It is my IMC,...in-hand-mini computer that enables me to GET THINGS DONE when I'm not at a PC. So, in less than 2 weeks time, I will have my very own first LTE smartphone and it will enable me to take my business to an even higher level.

That said, and if all goes as planned,...and the wait is worth it, my first LTE smartphone will also be a Blackberry. I will not let April get here without having an LTE phone,...so, I hoping that Blackberry and AT&T can deliver in March!

We'll see....
    Last edited by JMDBERRY; 03-10-13 at 07:09 PM.
    jstarett likes this.
    03-10-13 06:55 PM
    I hope so buddy cause the z10 is great! I'm always on it 24/24

Posted via CB10
    03-10-13 06:56 PM
    You know, I'm proud to say that my first smartphone was a BB,...the awesome BB Bold 9000! I graduated to the 9700,...
    but only because it was better. I later moved to the 9800,...and now the 9810. All of these upgrades were simply because the new device
    better. My Blackberry's have been a valuable tool in the operation of my business. It is my hand-mini computer that enables me to GET
    THINGS DONE when I'm not at a PC. So, in less than 2 weeks time, I will have my very own first LTE smartphone and it will enable me to
    take my business to an even higher level.

That said, and if all goes as planned,...and the wait is worth it, my first LTE smartphone will also be a Blackberry. I will not let April get here without having an LTE phone,...so, I hoping that Blackberry and AT&T can deliver in March!

We'll see....

Good stuff! my first BB was the 9000 then i upgraded to the 9900 loved the form factor and size. I was inclined to get the Q10 (Which would seem the logical step) but having had the opportunity to go into the store pick up the device and play with it I was sold! It's amazing and is my first LTE device too! you'll love yours ! Cheers
    03-10-13 07:02 PM