What a breeze it is to consult other apps while on a call! I was able to look up contacts, check a URL, all while on a call. This is so much better than the previous switch application!
    LOVE this feature especially how easy it is with the swipe!

BesAdmin Z10 User
    meganVee likes this.
    02-28-13 12:06 PM
    I know what you mean, was on a call last night and was emailing the person as we were talking some of the photos that we had taken at a job site earlier in the day. Also used the browser and checked my calendar, amazingly easy. So much more fluid than the old android ways.

Posted via CB10
    meganVee likes this.
    02-28-13 12:09 PM
    Yeah I don't know. The multitasking is not bad, and certainly the hub is easy to get to and peak into. But other than that I don't find the multitasking to be any better than BBOS7. Swipe up is = iOS back button... atleast in the previous bbos you could hold the  button and quickly pick which app you want to switch too. on playbook you swipe to the side to quickly goto the app you want, but on bb10, you're doing essentially what iOS has you doing, swipe up to go back to your home screen, and then pick the app. All of the big talk about how iOS is in an app, out to homescreen, in another back out to homescreen, back into the first... and BlackBerry went exactly to that format. with the exception of HUB, and possibly the argument that swiping up is faster (slightly I might add) than a back button, I don't see a great multitasking feat here.
    02-28-13 12:22 PM
    If your buddy have the Z10 too you can do screen share.
    02-28-13 12:32 PM