Whenever I play music and simultaneously I install any apps in my BlackBerry z10 stl100-1 my music distracting.

Posted via CB10
    01-23-15 09:16 AM
    ?

If you music is distracting while installing apps... don't play it.

If the music is being distorted... yes that might happen with the device is under a load like during app installation.
    01-23-15 09:27 AM
    ?

If the music is being distorted... yes that might happen with the device is under a load like during app installation.
    Have you faced this issue?

Posted via CB10
    01-23-15 09:32 AM
    I had music stuttering before on one or two different leaks. And I experienced a stutter in the ring tone itself without any sort of heavy load. A restart fixed the later issue but couldn't help with the first

Posted via CB10
    01-23-15 09:37 AM
    I had music stuttering before on one or two different leaks. And I experienced a stutter in the ring tone itself without any sort of heavy load. A restart fixed the later issue but couldn't help with the first

Posted via CB10
    Which phone?

Posted via CB10
    01-23-15 09:39 AM
    Have you faced this issue?
    This is not an issue, but normal operation. When a high priority process is taking 100% CPU time, everything else stops. App installation will disrupt media players running on background. Nothing you can do about it and nothing needs to be fixed.

LOL
    jaydee5799 likes this.
    01-23-15 02:14 PM
    I've encountered this issue with my Z10 before.
    If your CPU is running out of steam it could cause popping and skipping.

Posted via CB10
    01-23-15 10:59 PM
    Whenever I play music and simultaneously I install any apps in my BlackBerry z10 stl100-1 my music distracting.

Posted via CB10
    Have this issue always when installing app or when I plug into cable for charging, not only music app, whole phone freezes for a couple of seconds.
    I think am the only one who's experiencing issue while plug in or out the charging pin cause I dint get any solution to it in my thread.

Posted via CB10
    01-24-15 04:06 AM
    I also own a Z10 STL100-1
    While playing music.....sometimes it distracts if I use 2 to 3 apps simultaneously...
    If I plugin or plug out the pin of charger to the device...every thing freezes for a second...music distracts,video also....
    And if the pin is moved 2 3 times while charging...then every app says its not responding...either it is music,video,whatsapp,BlackBerry hub....etc..then I have to restart my device....end of the point is....
    I dont use my device while charging,i only run 2 to 3 apps at a time....couldnt let it exceed by 4

Sometimes if I use the device continuously for half hour...screen becomes hot and it responds 2 3 seconds after giving the command

So BlackBerry Z10 has common prob....specially STL 100-1....because it has different processor and gpu...what other Z10's have....other means STL 100-2,3,4

So dont freak out...

Posted via CB10
    01-24-15 04:25 AM
    Music stutters happened on my STL100-2. Ringtone happened on my STA100-2
    01-24-15 04:43 AM
    Have this issue always when installing app or when I plug into cable for charging, not only music app, whole phone freezes for a couple of seconds.
    I think am the only one who's experiencing issue while plug in or out the charging pin cause I dint get any solution to it in my thread.

Posted via CB10
    Brother I am also facing this issue

Posted via CB10
    01-24-15 09:58 AM
    I also own a Z10 STL100-1
    While playing music.....sometimes it distracts if I use 2 to 3 apps simultaneously...
    If I plugin or plug out the pin of charger to the device...every thing freezes for a second...music distracts,video also....
    And if the pin is moved 2 3 times while charging...then every app says its not responding...either it is music,video,whatsapp,BlackBerry hub....etc..then I have to restart my device....end of the point is....
    I dont use my device while charging,i only run 2 to 3 apps at a time....couldnt let it exceed by 4

Sometimes if I use the device continuously for half hour...screen becomes hot and it responds 2 3 seconds after giving the command

So BlackBerry Z10 has common prob....specially STL 100-1....because it has different processor and gpu...what other Z10's have....other means STL 100-2,3,4

So dont freak out...

Posted via CB10
    Thanks.. so no solution for this?

Posted via CB10
    01-24-15 09:59 AM
    Thanks.. so no solution for this?
    No. This is how the system works normally.
    01-24-15 04:07 PM