Can't seem to figure out how to setup multiple alarms for varying days. Is this possible?

Posted via CB10

Crazy stuff. Such a simple feature and integration I enjoy as well. Come on Blackberry. Ive been using the s3 while my z10 lays in the night stand. My s3 has the option, as many alarms as I want. I work earlier on the weekends, its nice to set 2,3 alarms and forget it.

I dont want an app for a feature that should be native. Once they start getting their shiz together, ill dust off the z10. I still love my blackberry, but they are lagging too far behind the curve even on such simple things like this.
    06-08-14 01:33 AM
    Crazy stuff. Such a simple feature and integration I enjoy as well. Come on Blackberry. Ive been using the s3 while my z10 lays in the night stand. My s3 has the option, as many alarms as I want. I work earlier on the weekends, its nice to set 2,3 alarms and forget it.

I dont want an app for a feature that should be native. Once they start getting their shiz together, ill dust off the z10. I still love my blackberry, but they are lagging too far behind the curve even on such simple things like this.
    Is this what you're talking about?

Multiple alarms?-img_20140608_014952.png

Posted via CB10
    06-08-14 01:52 AM

BB10's native alarm clock does support multiple alarms, it works really well.

Posted via CB10 with Z30STA100-5/10.2.1.3175
    06-08-14 02:00 AM

LOL.. U might need to dust off your Z10 now.
    This feature has been in the OS for quite some time.

Posted via my Astro Z30STA100-2/10.2.1.3175
    bmdiggy likes this.
    06-08-14 02:10 AM

Just shakes his head in disbelief...LOL

Posted via CB10
    bmdiggy likes this.
    06-08-14 09:46 AM

You do realize that this thread before your brilliant post was well over 1 year dormant right?
    bmdiggy likes this.
    06-08-14 10:14 AM
    Welp 10.2.1 has multiple alarms! Man it finally keeps on getting better!
    06-14-14 01:12 PM
    Cool man, I suppose yours is too then !
    06-14-14 01:13 PM
    Shakes head in disbelief with you. Love how passively aggressively helpful and nice everyone is on these forums. Glad you knew and I didnt, yay for you all!
    06-14-14 01:19 PM
    I haven't updated to the latest os when these features weren't available. I reluctantly went with the s3 because my battery on the previous 4 - z10s I warrantied out were dying within hours. New batteries and phone. No luck. BUT since I grew tired of the s3 and wanted my blackberry back I updated my z10 and found out 10.2 is significantly better than the os it launched with. Thank you everyone for your feedback, even though what I brought up is old news. Thank you for those that commented even though you weren't very kind in your words.
    06-14-14 01:24 PM
    Play Nice, Be Helpful, and have Respect!
    This means keep the language clean, keep your posts polite, and don’t get into arguments over dumb things. If somebody responds to a thread you posted in poor fashion, ignore it, and the moderation team will quickly clean it up (you can always message or email a moderator at any time if you observe anything that is in poor taste/against the rules). Think back to what your parentals and teachers used to lecture - if you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything at all.
    Always remember that we are all unique and at different levels here - some of us are experienced BlackBerry users and forum junkies, while others are just starting out. If you’re on the experienced side, have patience for those just joining in on the fun and be helpful. With a little patience and a little help they won’t be newbies for long. Also remember that it is our differences that keeps this place interesting. If everyone was from the same place and at the same experience level it would be boring. This is a worldwide community united by a common interest - our love, or addiction as some would call it, for the BlackBerry!
    06-14-14 01:42 PM
36 12