Has anyone used it? any reviews on this?

Posted via CB10
    11-24-13 07:48 PM
    Remember to state which one.
    11-24-13 09:40 PM
    3800 mah

Posted via CB10
    11-24-13 10:49 PM
    I have both the 3800 and the 1900. Mungen makes very good batteries. The 3800 will definitely end your battery concerns as it easily lasts all day and probably much more. I normally charge it at the end of the day so I never tested to see how long it would go until it died.

Your battery gauge will be skewed, but it seems to have a handle on the battery better than I had originally expected. A simple reboot will help better adjust the gauge.

The phone will be thicker and heavier as that battery has a little heft. I was able to get a case that works with it but that took some doing.

If you have other questions let me know.
    11-25-13 12:15 AM
    Thank you howard for the reply. Where did you purchase a cover for the phone with the thick mugen battery

Posted via CB10
    11-25-13 04:28 PM
    I got this one: http://m.wirelessemporium.com/p-2682...rtical-leather

I needed to really stretch it out to make it work as it was impossibly tight to begin with. But it has elastic sides which allowed me to really work on it and eventually I had a good fitting case. It's actually very well made although the price is dirt cheap.

Good luck and let me know how you make out.
    11-25-13 05:04 PM
    If you're interested let me know as I'm considering selling the 3800 and would also add the case. Haven't used the battery much and it's in perfect condition. So is the case which I think you'll really like. It's a holster with a nice leather feel.

I really liked not having to concern myself with how much juice was left in the battery, but overall I prefer the slimmer phone.

If you're interested let me know and I'll post some pics.
    Last edited by HowardShap; 11-25-13 at 08:00 PM.
    11-25-13 07:05 PM
    Hey, I recently got the 3800mAh battery from Mugen. How many cycles does it take for your Z10 to give you the proper battery readings ? Even when mines reaches zero, it can still go on for a couple more hours!
    11-25-13 09:23 PM
    Hey, I recently got the 3800mAh battery from Mugen. How many cycles does it take for your Z10 to give you the proper battery readings ? Even when mines reaches zero, it can still go on for a couple more hours!
    Afraid it's not going to happen. The battery gauge doesn't handle extended batteries all too well. At best you'll get a decent idea of where you are, but it's not terribly accurate. You can reboot the phone and you'll get a more accurate reading. But who wants to do that all day. Bottom line is the battery lasts easily a full day and probably more.
    11-25-13 09:44 PM
    Thanks howard, I just ordered one right after your first post. You should have included it in your first post. Anyways, thanks for the information. Im sure if you post it on your local craigslist or ebay, it will definetly sell!

Posted via CB10
    11-25-13 10:25 PM
    Thanks howard, I just ordered one right after your first post. You should have included it in your first post. Anyways, thanks for the information. Im sure if you post it on your local craigslist or ebay, it will definetly sell!

Posted via CB10
    Thanks. I'm not 100% sure I want to sell it as the times I've used it I was glad to have it. The phone definitely bulks up but the way this battery lasts is addictive. It really relieves battery anxiety. Enjoy it!
    11-25-13 11:43 PM
    I used to get 1500 mAh Mugen battery which was the same size as the original battery for my Bold 9900. It was an expensive battery but not better than the original one as expected. To make sure it will be better, I think I should get the bigger one.

Posted via CB10 DARK theme
    11-26-13 12:25 AM
    I have the 1900mAh battery for the Z10 and I see a small but significant improvement. It was pretty expensive though.
    11-26-13 12:31 AM
    I used to get 1500 mAh Mugen battery which was the same size as the original battery for my Bold 9900. It was an expensive battery but not better than the original one as expected. To make sure it will be better, I think I should get the bigger one.

Posted via CB10 DARK theme
    You'll be better off with the 3800 but you'll have a heftier phone - as long as you are OK with that.

I have the 1900 and at times I think it's a little better and at times I can't see any difference. I paid a bunch for it so naturally I want it to be better so I keep using it in conjunction with the standard battery. Hard to see much difference but probably because there isn't much.
    11-26-13 01:37 AM
  15. Crabby Abie The Queen T-Flo's Avatar
    I have both the 3800 and the 1900. Mungen makes very good batteries. The 3800 will definitely end your battery concerns as it easily lasts all day and probably much more. I normally charge it at the end of the day so I never tested to see how long it would go until it died.

Your battery gauge will be skewed, but it seems to have a handle on the battery better than I had originally expected. A simple reboot will help better adjust the gauge.

The phone will be thicker and heavier as that battery has a little heft. I was able to get a case that works with it but that took some doing.

If you have other questions let me know.

How about the 1900mAh performance?
    01-03-14 03:08 AM
    If your battery is draining as you state it is, you might need something more sufficient then the 1900mAh performance. The 1900 might be good for someone who is not experiencing any issues but just wants a little more power to maybe give them an extra hour or two. In your situation, it probably would not be any kind of significant difference, being that there is already an 1800 in the phone
    01-03-14 05:53 AM