Hello, i've had my Z10 for a while now. This is the first real security issue and real problem i've encountered with the phone.
    The probelm is that in the middle of a msg, could be text, or BBM, randomly, it will insert text from a different msg. Today's instance was a text from days ago, to the same person, inserted in the middle of a short msg sent today. So, today i sent
    "hey, hows it going"
    and had a screen shot to prove this was all that was sent.
    last week i had sent
    "did you see that house for sale on waterloo st?"
    with a screen shot to prove that this is all that was sent.

what was actually received, again, with a screen shot to prove it, was this:
    "Hey, howyousee that house for salgoing"

its maybe happened 4 times in the last month, and isn't always restricted to the same person. i've had it pull text from a bbm conversaton with Jim, and insert it into a text msg to Sarah. or from an email, and put it into a BBM, or text. it's not happened where it goes into an email yet.

Depending on the content of the msg that gets copied, this could be very bad. Does anyone know of or have any idea whats going on here?

Thanks for your help.
    06-09-14 06:36 PM
    Weird. Never heard of that before. Standard procedure though would be to wipe the device and see if it starts doing it again. Before you do that though, can wait and see if anyone else has any suggestions.
    06-09-14 07:21 PM
    I've had it where I'll go to paste a message into another convo and it wants to paste the last thing I selected instead. Maybe that's what's happening? User error on my part
    06-09-14 07:28 PM
    This exact thing happened to me today. In my case, my Z10 regurgitated part of a msg from my girlfriend I received more than a week ago into a text I was sending to her today.

It was the strangest thing, I just assumed I was button mashing with my face at some point while talking. The more I thought about it though, the more impossible that seems to be because otherwise, I would have seen it pop up before I hit send. Plus I would have had to scroll through over a hundred texts to find that particular message all with my face lol.

Posted via CB10
    06-10-14 12:32 AM
    Happened again, with proof this time.
    The BB screen shot (gregs phone) is mine, and what i wrote and sent.
    The iPhone screen shot (devons phone) is my girlfriend's, and what she actually received as the text from me. The beginning part is the same in both, but the part underlined in red on the iPhone screen shot is pulled from an email from our realtor more than a week ago.

No rhyme or reason. This is not what is saved to my clipboard, nor anywhere else. The email is still in my history, but has nothing to do with this text. As I said previously, this could be very bad in some instances. Private information from an email could get sent in a text to anyone. So far it's been harmless. Luckily.
    Attached Thumbnails Msgs being copied into middle of other msgs-devons-phone.png   Msgs being copied into middle of other msgs-gregs-phone.png  
    06-16-14 07:45 PM
    Do you use Clipboard Manager (name escapes me) or anything that might store clipped/copied/moved text?

I guess you could have a corrupt message base. That might require reloading the OS but not restoring data or settings or ...
    06-16-14 11:10 PM
    No, no clipboard manager software or anything like that. I keep the phone very basic. If not for the browser, I'm one those people that could still get by using an old RZR or something.
    06-17-14 05:31 AM