Hi all,

Just wan to share my experience with this extended battery. I'm happy with it, give me extra 5 hours than ori (last photo). Below are some photos for your reference.

Battery for Blackberry BB10 Z10 LS1 L-S1

Thank you.
    Attached Thumbnails MPJ 2750mAh High Capacity replacement extended Battery for Blackberry BB10 Z10-img_20150422_203741.jpg   MPJ 2750mAh High Capacity replacement extended Battery for Blackberry BB10 Z10-mpj-01.jpg   MPJ 2750mAh High Capacity replacement extended Battery for Blackberry BB10 Z10-mpj-02.jpg   MPJ 2750mAh High Capacity replacement extended Battery for Blackberry BB10 Z10-mpj-battery.png   MPJ 2750mAh High Capacity replacement extended Battery for Blackberry BB10 Z10-ori-battery.png  

04-26-15 10:44 AM
    Fake Chinese battery. There is no standard size battery over 1900mAh (Mugen). Your original battery couldn't hold 100% charge due to wear and age. The one you have now has no more than 1800mAh real capacity, same like the original one, if not worse. Sorry to disappoint you.
    04-26-15 11:30 AM
    Sorry to bust it for you. These MPJ are fakes. At most they are same capacity as original.
    However if your original battery is very old and worn, by putting the MPJ you simply recovered to the level new original battery would have had.
    04-26-15 11:30 AM
    He's happy with it, noticed an improvement. And it cost a fraction of the original battery.

So, at the end of the day, I have to raise the question: does it matter?

Also its easy enough to test with a hobby charger or something

Posted to CB via my Passport | FileArchiveHaven
    04-26-15 12:01 PM

So, at the end of the day, I have to raise the question: does it matter?
    False advertising is illegal and a terrible practise. Yes it does matter.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android on Tab 4
    04-26-15 12:12 PM
    False advertising is illegal and a terrible practise. Yes it does matter.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android on Tab 4
    This.
    Besides you let Chinese spammers make money which could be going to BlackBerry if people knew these were indeed same batteries.
    In Europe original battery is actually similar price as those fake ones.
    04-26-15 12:21 PM
    This.
    Besides you let Chinese spammers make money which could be going to BlackBerry if people knew these were indeed same batteries.
    In Europe original battery is actually similar price as those fake ones.
    < Add blob about BlackBerry, it's components from China anyway and references to their manufacturing in Foxconn. >

< Add joke about BlackBerry trying to make money off Enterprise... or erm Stickers... or BBM ads? Anything but battery life. >

< Explain that their is no supporting evidence in the thread whatsoever to disprove the battery life. >

< Move on to other threads. >

04-26-15 03:50 PM
    < Add blob about BlackBerry, it's components from China anyway and references to their manufacturing in Foxconn. >

< Add joke about BlackBerry trying to make money off Enterprise... or erm Stickers... or BBM ads? Anything but battery life. >

< Explain that their is no supporting evidence in the thread whatsoever to disprove the battery life. >

😂😂😂😂😂

PassportSQW100-1/10.3.2.500
    04-26-15 04:00 PM
    Yes, you please move on to other threads.

Again, the battery on pictures is no better than stock battery, claimed capacity is incorrect and very often those batteries are refurbished original ones with just a sticker on top. MPJ, Golden, Platinum, etc. are all fake products from no-name Chinese manufacturers or recyclers.

It's amazing to see Ambassadors here on CrackBerry with no basic technical knowledge.
    04-26-15 04:03 PM
    Yes, you please move on to other threads.

Again, the battery on pictures is no better than stock battery, claimed capacity is incorrect and very often those batteries are refurbished original ones with just a sticker on top. MPJ, Golden, Platinum, etc. are all fake products from no-name Chinese manufacturers or recyclers.

It's amazing to see Ambassadors here on CrackBerry with no basic technical knowledge.
    Dw, I hope next time nemory or another dev wants to rip people off kerm can keep his knowledge to himself. Yes, clearly kerm has to basic technical knowledge. BlackBerry can end up in the news because nemory etc was or was able to hoard user data.

04-26-15 04:06 PM

Agree with you on point 4. Now move on to other threads and stop spamming here on stuff you don't have a clue about.
    04-26-15 05:00 PM
    First of all, I apologize that my sharing lead to unnecessary negative hard feeling. I just wan to share my happiness as usually I need to charge my z10 around 5pm. Now with extended battery, it gives me extra hours to 10pm. And I no need to carry powerbank.

Once again, I'm sorry. Hope everybody happy in forum. Thank you.
    04-26-15 07:51 PM
    First of all, I apologize that my sharing lead to unnecessary negative hard feeling. I just wan to share my happiness as usually I need to charge my z10 around 5pm. Now with extended battery, it gives me extra hours to 10pm. And I no need to carry powerbank.

Don't worry, KermEd and myself are good
    Wojt7 and vbdwork are.. who knows. Maybe they will get hacked this time when KermEd keeps his "basic technological knowledge" lacking mouth shut.

And none of us have any problems with you
    Happy surfing ✌

KermEd likes this.
    04-26-15 07:59 PM

Hey. Don't worry.
    How old is your original battery?
    04-26-15 08:39 PM
    Don't worry, KermEd and myself are good
    True dat . I should probably learn to be more tolerant to others in general. I probably didn't need to give them a hard time.

04-26-15 10:02 PM
    I should probably learn to be more tolerant to others in general.
    Just learn to read more and verify the information before you post.

- fake batteries don't improve anything
    - this particular one is actually more expensive than original battery
    - all battery options were discussed here on CB many times

Thanks for sharing your opinion anyways.

Signing off CrackBerry. I don't own any BlackBerry devices anymore. My Z10 has a new owner.
    04-26-15 11:07 PM
    Signing off CrackBerry. I don't own any BlackBerry devices anymore. My Z10 has a new owner.
    Promises, schomises.

04-27-15 07:54 PM
    Mind if I display a wee bit of joy?

KermEd and der_mit like this.
    04-28-15 07:18 AM