- 07-09-2013, 08:28 PM #2
I removed your duplicate thread... Assume you posted a new thread twice by accident.
I'm only about to delve into the world of Active Sync, so I'm not much help yet. Eager to find out myself too.
I'll post back here if I find any informative links.Saving the world, one OS at a time...
Follow Me On Twitter: @elite1_
• How to Lock/Password-Lock/Unlock for newer OS • for Bold 99xx/97xx/9650, Torch 98xx, Tour 9630, Storm2, Curve 93xx/8900 •
Curve 8330 → Tour 9630 → Bold 9700 → Torch 9800 → Bold 9900 → Z10 → Z30psst... ↓ Here's THANKS button ↓
I basically have a bunch of contacts from an old BlackBerry that I got onto the "local" account on my Z10 using the link switch device function. Now that I have migrated one of my email domains to a hosted exchange service I would like those contacts to be associated with that account rather than "local".
Posted via CB10
- By jdmason in forum BlackBerry Q10Replies: 6Last Post: 08-14-2013, 02:26 PM
- By ttberry in forum BlackBerry Q10Replies: 3Last Post: 07-10-2013, 08:02 PM
- By TrickedToys in forum BlackBerry 10 OSReplies: 2Last Post: 07-09-2013, 07:22 PM
- By MrScottTX in forum BlackBerry Z10Replies: 2Last Post: 07-09-2013, 06:18 PM