- CrackBerry User
- 85 Posts
Moved from z10 to z30.
I loved my z10 but over the course of 48 hours it self shutdown about a dozen times. The final time rendered the phone a brick.
As a result I upgraded to the Z30. All I can say is wow! This is a very nice upgrade, it is faster, a better feel in the hand and the battery renders my need to carry a backup unnecessary. This phone should have been the first bb10 phone. I highly recommend this phone to anyone and I think any z10 owner would not regret the decision to purchase it.
Posted via CB10
- By Xilus79 in forum BlackBerry Z10Replies: 11Last Post: 04-13-14, 08:19 AM
- By Bash_Man in forum BlackBerry 10 AccessoriesReplies: 3Last Post: 03-17-14, 07:53 PM
- By FM1977 in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 24Last Post: 03-17-14, 12:55 AM
- By jjfad in forum BlackBerry Q10Replies: 11Last Post: 03-16-14, 09:27 PM
- By gallopiton in forum BlackBerry Z30Replies: 4Last Post: 03-15-14, 08:05 PM