hello guys, BB Z10 will be dropping in my country very soon but as a long time bold user through different generations I'm used to typing on a physical keyboard. So i have to ask those of u who have used it in the real world and with some big hands how is the keyboard?will i be able to type fast and accurate on it after some adaptation? how about real world battery life?is a day reached?no 4g in my country just 3G/edge. Those are my 2 main questions about the Z10 to get an idea about waiting for the Q10 or take the dive for the full touchscreen!!
    02-04-13 09:57 AM
    Typing, I was very surprised about, without sounding corny, its the best touchscreen keyboard I have used, thats ranging from iPod Touch 5th Gen, Galaxy S2, Playbook and iPad. Its VERY good, and if you are a little fat fingered, the spell check and word substitution is also very forgiving.
    I have pretty large hands, and manage very well with it. I have done a full write up in my blog (link below)

As for the battery, if you are an average or heavy user, and are away from a charger for long periods throughout the day, get a spare battery, no question.
    02-04-13 10:05 AM
    thank you for the response and i think im gonna give the Z10 a try sounds too awesome to miss!! I'm jst a bit concerned about the battery life that's all. Hopefully ill be able to squeeze a gd day out of it...messaging browsing minor gaming thats all!!
    02-04-13 01:11 PM
    Keyboard is fantastic, and by far the best touch keyboard I've used.

Actually, I was using a Nokia Lumia 920 today and that keyboard was awful
    02-04-13 01:15 PM