How many of you have felt the same?

Posted via CB10
    06-11-13 08:42 AM
    I loved it before I used it...
    06-11-13 08:43 AM
    Couldn't agree more!

Posted via CB10
    06-11-13 08:44 AM
    Had to buy a second phone for the first time. And I must say the CB app for android is alot better than the BlackBerry one.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using CB Forums mobile app
    06-11-13 08:59 AM
    Absolutely. The Z10 is by far the best phone I have ever had or used. I have to admit, at first I wasn't sure and toyed with the idea of going back to my Torch (I loved my Torch), but I'm glad I stuck it out. The more I used the Z10, the more I liked it.

I'm glad that I also have an Ipad and a Nexus 7 (and a Playbook and other tabs..) because it gives me a chance to be constantly seeing the differences ans what I like and don't like among all 3 OS's and UI's. And for tablets, I do like both Apple and Android.

But for a phone, the Z10 is so far advanced (IMHO) that it's not even close. One thing I hope for is that by the time I need my next phone, BB will have a slider version on the market as I still think the format of the Torch was the best format you could have on a phone. Here's hoping.
    06-11-13 09:04 AM
    Feel the same way . The more you use it the more you like your z10 from the look to the feel to the OS.

Posted via CB10
    06-11-13 09:05 AM
    The More I Use - More I Love Z10.

Posted via CB10
    06-11-13 09:34 AM
    The Z10 is the best phone I've ever had. I've had it since early February and still loving it!!!

Posted via CB10
    06-11-13 09:47 AM
    The more I use it. The more i dont regret wanting to wait to get the q10 rather than the z.

Posted via CB10
    06-11-13 09:50 AM
    Love mine. It's got the sexy form factor of the IP5 without all the BS. Of course, my other phone is a Note 2 so anything is sexy compared to it... When BB10's little bugs get me annoyed I drop my SIM in the Note 2 for a few days.
    06-11-13 10:34 AM
    I am even getting pretty comfortable with the keyboard.
    I am getting accurate and I am up to around 45 wpm plus.

The best I have ever done was just a bit over 50 on a 9900.

Posted via CB10
    06-11-13 10:44 AM
    I like the iPhone's style and some things are really nice about it. OS7 looks a lot better too IMO.
    But messaging is soooo much better on BB's.
    The main reasons I will not look at an iPhone is:
    1. propitiatory charge plug
    2. no sd card
    3. no removable battery
    4. iTunes (hate iTunes)

Just not sure if I should have waited for the Q10. I miss the keyboard sometimes and it is a really nice phone!
    06-11-13 11:02 AM

Posted via CB10
    It impossible to love my Z10 more than I loved it on day 1 four months ago.

Posted via CB10
    06-11-13 12:05 PM
    I still have my S3 and the other day I switched back to it for a few hours...wow I could barely type on it correctly. it was huge in my hand(that didn't sound right), love the Z10..S3 is going on kijiji today

Posted via CB10
    robluck82 likes this.
    06-11-13 12:08 PM
    I still have my S3 and the other day I switched back to it for a few hours...wow I could barely type on it correctly. it was huge in my hand(that didn't sound right), love the Z10..S3 is going on kijiji today

Posted via CB10
    I hear ya man. I tried to use the GS3 few week ago. When you've used The Hub, NOTHING COMPARES.

Posted via CB10
    I felt and still feel the same way. It's just the little things that make it really good. I love the ease of switching apps.
    06-11-13 12:12 PM
    No regrets here!

Posted via CB10 on my Z10 featuring BBM Channel C0002FE04
    06-11-13 12:15 PM
    The Z10 like others has its minor issues, but none that bother me at ALL. This phone is just WOW.

Posted via BlackBerry z10
    06-11-13 12:19 PM
    This morning I was just trying to help my mum out with her iPhone.. she was like... can I view pdf? Me: yes, but you have to download some thing for it. Go into app store... whao. there are too many choices, im gonna have to go through to see which one is better for you.

Mum: so I can read those docx files too?
    // same process as above.

Mum: how do I make sub folders for my picture albums?
    Me: sorry you can't use folders as you usually do in windows.

Rahahaha. Yeah I'm still obsessed with my phone after all these months! I don't even bother with most apps!

And samsung... Seriously there are just too many redundant stuff on that phone it is terrible!

Posted via CB10
    06-11-13 12:30 PM
    I love my q10

Posted via CB10
    06-11-13 12:47 PM
    I don't get it. I have the S3 and every couple days I will throw the sim in the Z and I end up going back to the S3. I'm having a hard time with the hub. I get a text, go to the text part of the hub, then get an email and have to swipe swipe swipe to get to my inbox. Hoping they come out with a default back to main hub or something. Do you guys use the unified hub or each individual account in the hub? And I think the S3 is smaller then the z10, no? Certainly lighter!! The last main thing is no audible reminder for missed calls...just the notification light....even with Bebuzz or Hub++. I soooo want to love this phone but just can't get there!!!

I hear ya man. I tried to use the GS3 few week ago. When you've used The Hub, NOTHING COMPARES.

I felt and still feel the same way. It's just the little things that make it really good. I love the ease of switching apps.
    06-11-13 01:04 PM
    I thought that I was going to buy the Q10 as soon as it hit Verizon, but I am loving my Z10 so much that I am going to wait until I have another upgrade on my account before I even think about another phone. I still have my 9930 as a backup if I ever need it, but my Z10 so everything I need a phone to do.

I am so happy with my Z10......I am still on 10.0....... no leaks, just waiting on Verizon to move things along. With only a couple of exceptions, my phone's reboots take place when I am not using it (I had to explain what a reboot was to my husband ; he thought I hung up on him!), so I am in no rush to change anything. This is the best phone I have ever used, but I still type faster and more accurately on a physical keyboard. Oh well, February. 2014 will be here before I know it, and then I will have both phones!

Posted via CB10
    06-11-13 01:32 PM
    To be honest, I've loved it before I even had it. Literally. I had the torch, and after viewing dozens and dozens of videos of BB10, I had actually picked up my Torch, and subconciously tried to swipe to get to something, and for a second, I didn't understand why it didn't work. That's when I realized I seriously need to stop watching BB10 videos!!! Now, when I pick up my sons ipod, I can't stand it. Pressing the home button drives me nuts. Multi-tasking is horrible. Nothing compares to the Z10. Best phone I've ever had...before and after I actually got it! lol!
    06-11-13 01:43 PM
    I love my BlackBerry Z10. The new 10.1.10.2006 update makes it feel a lot smoother than before. I think there's some new features added just haven't found them yet. Even though I've never had reboot or lagging when I downloaded the update it just started to feel a whole lot better.

Posted via CB10
    06-11-13 03:24 PM
    Totally agreed loving my z10 since the first day, and has been loving it more ever since!

Posted via CB10
    06-11-13 04:01 PM
    I'm having a hard time with the hub. I get a text, go to the text part of the hub, then get an email and have to swipe swipe swipe to get to my inbox.
    Why on earth wouldn't you just read the text in the main hub? Why are you going to the text message sub section?

Anyway yeah, still loving my Z10. I find I rarely switch my pc on when I get home, as I can do the basic computing stuff I need to so easily via the Z10.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by mediadavid; 06-11-13 at 04:18 PM.
    06-11-13 04:07 PM
37 12