First off... I love my Z10! Absolutely love it. I have used the Phone for a solid week as my daily driver...I came from a 9900. There are some things i miss from the 9900, but for the most part i am getting quicker with the Z10. I have explored most of the phone...

However...one annoyance i have with BB10 is not being able to get into Airplane Mode or turn off my Mobile Network from swipe down on the home screen. Bluetooth is there, Alarm is there, Wifi is there, Notifications (switching to Silent) is there... I loved having quick access to these functions... This is probably the only real thing i miss from BBOS...

I want, I want, I want.... Airplane Mode Button & a button to toggle the Mobile Network off & on... I am actually surprised that is not there...

Sorry if this is a duplicate thread, but I couldn't find one... If I am missing something, please let me know...
    04-09-13 07:04 PM
    Interesting. I can see the need for those.

An option to customize the menu would be nice. So we could pick and choose which ones are most needed for us.

Ie I never use rotation lock. Would be nice to swap it for airplane mode.

Posted via CB10 on my Z10 Oreo
    arthropod88 likes this.
    04-09-13 07:09 PM
    Believe me, I'm not one to bash or criticize BlackBerry. BB10 is awesome. That's my only real complaint. I never turn my phone off on an airplane...I just turn on airplane mode...

I would like to see a double click of the volume down key to put the phone into silent / vibrate. I used the "Q" key to do this on my 9900 all the time.

Posted via CB10
    04-09-13 07:17 PM
    Yup I agree! Hoping these options get built in as the Os matures.

Posted via CB10 on my Z10 Oreo
    arthropod88 likes this.
    04-09-13 07:20 PM