Actually I am using Z10 STL100-1 from last 1 year..running 10.3.1.1779..encountered a lot irritating issues....as Z10 is known for issues
    1st prob
    My device shows full network signal strength....and I can also use internet by mobile network.....but problem occurs here that when I want to make a call then I get"The cellular phone line is not available.choose a different phone line and try your call again"...and second thing is that many of mine relatives and freinds complained me that why I am not responding their calls....and the fact is that I am not getting any call or missed call.....even I couldnt make any call..
    2nd problem...
    Second one is also little bit same as above...sometimes.....at signal strength's place...a red cross sign appears....and shows Uknown error.....when I open the mobile network settings then...there...it shows"uknown error,the device cant identify the sim or sim is invalid".

And in both case I had to switch off my device...and had to left it for half hour...and then switched on...and it works fine...
    I have used my sim in other device...and it is working perfect...so the issue is in device...so guys please tell me what could be the problem and...what will be the solution for that...
    As I had visited BlackBerry Expert center for many issues...they just took time of 15 days,1 month....and did nothing...except rolling back my device OS Version...and everytime I have solved the issue...by searching the solution on internet

Mobile network isssue-img_20150506_113619.png
    Mobile network isssue-img_20150506_122344.png

Posted via CB10
    05-06-15 01:57 AM
    Maybe for me the best solution is to change the device. Why?

1. If the "technicians" are just reloading the os, an answer of reloading the os won't help either.

2. If the sim works well on other phone, yhe device itself is faulty ( hardware), cancel out the cause that the software is causing the issue.

3. I think 1 out of 3 stl-100 users have faulty units.

4. Replacing the faulty hardware ( if its really the hardware) is not as easy as it replacing pc part, and what part should be really replaced. Not adding the cost and availability of the part.

5. Easiest solution. Replace it with other unit of your choice.

Post-it via CB10 on Z10 stl100-2
    05-06-15 09:49 AM
    It seems like your device had bad radio, I would suggest to go Thurask autoloader page and download the latest autoloader but keep in mind it should be for STL 100-1 and install it on your device and you will be fine.

I recently loaded the wrong autoloader my cell was working fine except I wasn't able to make calls.

Try and let me know and I am sure it will work

STL 100-1 | 10.3.1.1779
    05-07-15 06:42 AM
    Phone line not available
    04-14-17 08:36 AM