- CrackBerry Abuser
- 118 Posts
Mobile Hotspot shows connected but no internet
I have tried using the mobile hotspot on my Z10 with my laptop and my Playbook and get the same results no internet connection, however the phone can surf fine.
I have a couple of theories but wanted to see if anyone had knew what I was missing.
1. Z10 is on Rogers
2. Hotspot was set up with passkey
3. Z10 shows 1 connection
4. Exchange email on device with device password set.Every time someone posts about the lack Netflix and Skype an Angel loses their wings...and dies... true story...
- By jo16G in forum O2Replies: 2Last Post: 10-18-2010, 02:49 PM
- By EC99SS in forum BlackBerry Curve 8900Replies: 0Last Post: 06-07-2010, 03:39 PM
- By EC99SS in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 06-07-2010, 03:39 PM
- By CloakedGod in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 15Last Post: 02-18-2010, 01:54 AM
- By CloakedGod in forum BlackBerry Bold 9700Replies: 12Last Post: 02-17-2010, 11:42 AM