Interesting security article here:
    http://www.thestar.com/business/smal...evices.bb.html

Summary:
    "The most secure operating system for mobility is by far BlackBerry. Period. "

Malware on Android is exploding apparently. Check it out.

Posted via CB10
    PatrickMJS likes this.
    06-12-13 11:34 AM
    Not much new there, but good find.
    06-12-13 11:37 AM
    Great little read, I don't think anyone anytime soon will be able to surprass BB when it comes to security.
    PatrickMJS likes this.
    06-12-13 11:38 AM
    Thanks for posting this article.

Take that all you trolls who criticised my posts/threads where I stated that BlackBerry phones have the best security, certainly better than any iPhone or Android.

Posted via CB10
    06-12-13 11:40 AM
    Hi! For the last few days I got a problem with my Bold 9900: one of my various email-adresses (used also for Facebook...?) is continuously sending emails all over the world - automaticcaly, without my support. As a result, I have a big number of answers like "unable to deliver message to the following addresses...".
    I am asking myself if I would have a trojan or any other malware on my device.
    Did you ever heard of stuff likes this?
    Thanks for your reply.
    Manfred from Germany.
    06-12-13 02:13 PM
    Hi! For the last few days I got a problem with my Bold 9900: one of my various email-adresses (used also for Facebook...?) is continuously sending emails all over the world - automaticcaly, without my support. As a result, I have a big number of answers like "unable to deliver message to the following addresses...".
    Thanks for your reply.
    Manfred from Germany.
    06-12-13 02:15 PM
    It sounds like your email address itself was hacked not your device

Posted via CB10
    PatrickMJS and Dapper37 like this.
    06-12-13 02:41 PM
    Thanks for your reply.
    Manfred from Germany.

Thanks for your reply.
    Manfred from Germany.
    Looks like they hacked your CB account also.
    06-13-13 12:16 AM
    Thanks for your reply.
    Manfred from Germany.
    This happens. It's you email provider not your device that has an issue.

Posted via CB10
    06-13-13 04:43 AM