I am sending a short mms, about 4 seconds to my bro's iphone 5 and it only shows vid and the number of it. what could be the problem?
    05-10-13 08:26 PM
    It's an Apple?

Just had to. I'm not sure. Explain to me what should be showing. I'm new to the mms world. Any screen shots of what it should look like?
    05-10-13 11:55 PM
    Maybe the format the Z10 is sending the video in is not compatible with the iPhone?

Posted via CB10 from my Z10
    05-11-13 03:30 AM
    It just shows a white screen with the video number. I had sent it to a few other people and they did receive it. It was just the iphone 5 that didnt
    05-11-13 04:36 PM
    Ok so heres the fix. Obviously the Z10 is capable of HD Vids, either 1080 or 720 right! Well instead of giving us MMS format which typically results in very small or too blurry vids to see, BBRY left us hanging. Well I thought of a work around this past weekend. Record whatever vid you'd like, whatever size, whatever res... SAVE it to your cloud storage, remember Dropbox and Box apps are built for the OS and come preloaded. Share the vid, by sending the link to the vid. It can be shared to anyone even if they don't have the type of cloud storage you're sharing it from. The vid should flawlessly play in the recipients browser.

Give this a try and lemme know what you think. Pretty slick workaround if you ask me. Just a suggestion.

Now can someone suggest an easier way to record voicenotes. I'd like to get to the bottom of that.
    05-13-13 01:56 PM