Z10, Gmail and Thunderbird. I enabled remote access. Its a function and I wanted to see how it works. Within minutes I was getting duplicate contacts and the contacts corrupted. I turned off remote access and eventually figured out that I had to reset it in Link. By then the damage was done. I spent days repairing the contacts. I deleted all contacts in Gmail and Tbird. Backed up Z10 contacts and then deleted everything, exported and copied into Gmail and Tbird. Everything is now working as I want it to. I then noticed that although the contacts had populated with Facebook, Linked in etc the BB friends was and remains empty although I have many "Suggested" all not available. I have contacted some of my bb contacts using the BBM app and everything seems to work but the BB section of the contacts hub remains stubbornly empty. Do you have any ideas what may have gone wrong and how can i restore the bbm contacts. I do not want to reload the Z10.
    Thanks
    Tom
    06-24-13 02:16 AM
    Z10, Gmail and Thunderbird. I enabled remote access. Its a function and I wanted to see how it works. Within minutes I was getting duplicate contacts and the contacts corrupted. I turned off remote access and eventually figured out that I had to reset it in Link. By then the damage was done. I spent days repairing the contacts. I deleted all contacts in Gmail and Tbird. Backed up Z10 contacts and then deleted everything, exported and copied into Gmail and Tbird. Everything is now working as I want it to. I then noticed that although the contacts had populated with Facebook, Linked in etc the BB friends was and remains empty although I have many "Suggested" all not available. I have contacted some of my bb contacts using the BBM app and everything seems to work but the BB section of the contacts hub remains stubbornly empty. Do you have any ideas what may have gone wrong and how can i restore the bbm contacts. I do not want to reload the Z10.
    Thanks
    Tom

Did you ever get your BBM Contacts restored?
    07-05-13 09:44 AM
    No-one seems able to solve this issue.
    07-09-13 02:31 AM