Hello,

When the phone is in the holster, and I have the incoming call, the red led is blinking. If I not answer, and the phone stop ringing, the led stop blinking too. When I remove from the holster, the led start to blinking.

Normally the led must be blinking while the phone is in the holster too. I have a missed call! No?

Thanks.

Posted via CB10
    05-23-13 10:15 AM
    I have another problem with missed calls. If in contacts I have set the special Phone Ring Tone ( an mp3 file), not the Default ring tone, when I have the missed call, and the phone is in the Pocket Pouch case, the phone continue ringing. And it is ringing while I look the missed call.
    I have this problem on Os1710 and 2354. In previous versions I don't test it...

In 2354 the blinking problem is solved!

Confirm someone this thing?

Posted via CB10
    ATMJOE likes this.
    05-29-13 11:06 PM
    If I understand you correctly, I have a similar problem;

When I get an incoming call on my Q10, the led flashes, but if the call is missed the led stop flashing when the screen dims.

Very annoying if I need to quickly glance at my BlackBerry to see if it's flashing & need to know easily if I have missed a call. Doesn't happen with messages, just missed calls.

Any one else have this or have any ideas?

Posted via CB10
    06-22-13 07:01 PM
    BlackBerry has never had led notifications for missed calls natively... you'll need a 3rd party app for that.
    06-22-13 07:33 PM
    Oh wow, did not realise that!

Ok well at least I know it's not an issue now, and at the same time feel a little bemused as to why BlackBerry decided that missing a call wasn't important enough to notify the user.

Thanks for your help!

Posted via CB10
    06-23-13 03:42 AM
    BlackBerry has never had led notifications for missed calls natively... you'll need a 3rd party app for that.
    In OS 7.1 the missed calls have the LED notification.

In BB 10 has too, the notification is missed only if the phone is in Holster... i hope it is solved in the future...

Posted via CB10
    06-23-13 03:47 AM
    In OS 7.1 the missed calls have the LED notification.

In BB 10 has too, the notification is missed only if the phone is in Holster... i hope it is solved in the future...
    Nope... there has never been a led notification for missed calls on ANY BlackBerry phone, ever.

The notification you see will either be for calls, or for voicemail... NOT for missed calls.
    06-23-13 04:32 AM